sig p250
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > SIG Sauer Forum > sig p250

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2013, 02:33 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Default sig p250

What are your guys opinions of this gun? I've neen interested in it for awhile npw just trying to get some other opinions. Thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-09-2013, 03:29 AM   #2

Likes Given: 13

I have owned a 250 C in 45 ACP for a little over a year and I love it. It is my primary carry gun, very safe, extremely accurate and fun to shoot.

Old 09-09-2013, 07:25 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3726 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwalsh66
What are your guys opinions of this gun? I've neen interested in it for awhile npw just trying to get some other opinions. Thanks
bump for ya

Always have clean socks.

gunslinger53 Likes This 
Old 09-09-2013, 10:25 AM   #4

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Thanks bud

Old 09-09-2013, 04:03 PM   #5

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrotom View Post
I have owned a 250 C in 45 ACP for a little over a year and I love it. It is my primary carry gun, very safe, extremely accurate and fun to shoot.
See that is interesting because I have gotten many bad reviews from guys in the general forum. Saying it was junk and the fire control group has reliability issues. But then I go surf the interweb and I see a lot of people love them and hate them. I'm not sure now...

Old 09-09-2013, 07:45 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 140 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 184

I also has the compact .45 version. Never had any issues with it, but as I purchased more & more single action firearms, the trigger pull on the p250 seemed to get longer & longer. Great gun, I just couldn't shoot it well.

Old 09-10-2013, 01:09 AM   #7

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisthecat View Post
I also has the compact .45 version. Never had any issues with it, but as I purchased more & more single action firearms, the trigger pull on the p250 seemed to get longer & longer. Great gun, I just couldn't shoot it well.
That is the one thing I am worried about is that its got the DOA trigger. But most od the reviews I read said that it disnt stack and was smooth and even all the way through. Do you have any good suggestions for a solid single action carry in that price range?

Old 09-10-2013, 03:37 AM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 140 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 184

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwalsh66 View Post
That is the one thing I am worried about is that its got the DOA trigger. But most od the reviews I read said that it disnt stack and was smooth and even all the way through. Do you have any good suggestions for a solid single action carry in that price range?
The closest single action carry I have to that price range would be my P238. Still a bit more expensive, but since the P938 came out the P238 price has been going down. Love mine, easy to carry however I want and I enjoy shooting it. I have been carrying a poly striker fired gun recently, I'm better with them than the true DAO P250, and you'll find quite a few options for around the same price.

Keep in mind, purely my opinion and my inexperience with DA. If you can I would try and rent one, you may just find you love the trigger, as many people I know do. It's just not for me.

Old 09-10-2013, 04:09 PM   #9

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
The closest single action carry I have to that price range would be my P238. Still a bit more expensive, but since the P938 came out the P238 price has been going down. Love mine, easy to carry however I want and I enjoy shooting it. I have been carrying a poly striker fired gun recently, I'm better with them than the true DAO P250, and you'll find quite a few options for around the same price.

Keep in mind, purely my opinion and my inexperience with DA. If you can I would try and rent one, you may just find you love the trigger, as many people I know do. It's just not for me.
I did go and rent one last night. The trigger seemed fine but then I shot an xdm and it was night and day. My buddy has one and is constantly raving about it. I was also more accurate with the xdm. I am used to 1911's so the xdm has the grip safety that felt natural to me. Ill take a look at the p238 but the xdm is looking sweet right now.

Old 09-10-2013, 11:53 PM   #10

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:

Is the p238 a sub compact?