sig p250
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > SIG Sauer Forum > sig p250

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2013, 02:33 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 211
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Default sig p250

What are your guys opinions of this gun? I've neen interested in it for awhile npw just trying to get some other opinions. Thanks

__________________
jwalsh66 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 09-09-2013, 03:29 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Park River,North Dakota
Posts: 24
Likes Given: 13

Default

I have owned a 250 C in 45 ACP for a little over a year and I love it. It is my primary carry gun, very safe, extremely accurate and fun to shoot.

__________________
agrotom is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 07:25 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,724
Liked 3726 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwalsh66
What are your guys opinions of this gun? I've neen interested in it for awhile npw just trying to get some other opinions. Thanks
bump for ya
__________________

Always have clean socks.

JW357 is offline  
gunslinger53 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 10:25 AM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 211
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Default

Thanks bud

__________________
jwalsh66 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:03 PM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 211
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrotom View Post
I have owned a 250 C in 45 ACP for a little over a year and I love it. It is my primary carry gun, very safe, extremely accurate and fun to shoot.
See that is interesting because I have gotten many bad reviews from guys in the general forum. Saying it was junk and the fire control group has reliability issues. But then I go surf the interweb and I see a lot of people love them and hate them. I'm not sure now...
__________________
jwalsh66 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 07:45 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
otisthecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 379
Liked 140 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 184

Default

I also has the compact .45 version. Never had any issues with it, but as I purchased more & more single action firearms, the trigger pull on the p250 seemed to get longer & longer. Great gun, I just couldn't shoot it well.

__________________
otisthecat is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:09 AM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 211
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisthecat View Post
I also has the compact .45 version. Never had any issues with it, but as I purchased more & more single action firearms, the trigger pull on the p250 seemed to get longer & longer. Great gun, I just couldn't shoot it well.
That is the one thing I am worried about is that its got the DOA trigger. But most od the reviews I read said that it disnt stack and was smooth and even all the way through. Do you have any good suggestions for a solid single action carry in that price range?
__________________
jwalsh66 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:37 AM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
otisthecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 379
Liked 140 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 184

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwalsh66 View Post
That is the one thing I am worried about is that its got the DOA trigger. But most od the reviews I read said that it disnt stack and was smooth and even all the way through. Do you have any good suggestions for a solid single action carry in that price range?
The closest single action carry I have to that price range would be my P238. Still a bit more expensive, but since the P938 came out the P238 price has been going down. Love mine, easy to carry however I want and I enjoy shooting it. I have been carrying a poly striker fired gun recently, I'm better with them than the true DAO P250, and you'll find quite a few options for around the same price.

Keep in mind, purely my opinion and my inexperience with DA. If you can I would try and rent one, you may just find you love the trigger, as many people I know do. It's just not for me.
__________________
otisthecat is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:09 PM   #9
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 211
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisthecat View Post
The closest single action carry I have to that price range would be my P238. Still a bit more expensive, but since the P938 came out the P238 price has been going down. Love mine, easy to carry however I want and I enjoy shooting it. I have been carrying a poly striker fired gun recently, I'm better with them than the true DAO P250, and you'll find quite a few options for around the same price.

Keep in mind, purely my opinion and my inexperience with DA. If you can I would try and rent one, you may just find you love the trigger, as many people I know do. It's just not for me.
I did go and rent one last night. The trigger seemed fine but then I shot an xdm and it was night and day. My buddy has one and is constantly raving about it. I was also more accurate with the xdm. I am used to 1911's so the xdm has the grip safety that felt natural to me. Ill take a look at the p238 but the xdm is looking sweet right now.
__________________
jwalsh66 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:53 PM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 211
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisthecat View Post
The closest single action carry I have to that price range would be my P238. Still a bit more expensive, but since the P938 came out the P238 price has been going down. Love mine, easy to carry however I want and I enjoy shooting it. I have been carrying a poly striker fired gun recently, I'm better with them than the true DAO P250, and you'll find quite a few options for around the same price.

Keep in mind, purely my opinion and my inexperience with DA. If you can I would try and rent one, you may just find you love the trigger, as many people I know do. It's just not for me.
Is the p238 a sub compact?
__________________
jwalsh66 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Sig p250 Nitmare SIG Sauer Forum 1 10-20-2012 05:29 PM
Sig P250 g17frantz Semi-Auto Handguns 15 07-31-2012 02:13 AM
Sig p250 strick23 General Handgun Discussion 3 03-20-2012 06:41 PM
Sig p250? mesinge2 Semi-Auto Handguns 6 01-21-2011 03:51 AM
Anyone know about the Sig P250 Bighead Semi-Auto Handguns 5 02-23-2010 02:42 AM