sig 250 - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > SIG Sauer Forum > sig 250

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 03:07 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 147 Times on 85 Posts
Likes Given: 187

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmad View Post
Does anyone make an extended mag for the p250 subcompact 9mm
Sig makes a grip attachment for the compact & full size mags to fit the the subcompact.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:19 PM   #12

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisthecat
Sig makes a grip attachment for the compact & full size mags to fit the the subcompact.
I've got the mag attachments for the compact magazines. With the sub compact mag my pinky rested directly under the magazine. The attachment with the 15 round mag allows my pinky just enough room for my pinky to rest comfortable forward on the lip of the mag.

Old 11-10-2012, 08:08 PM   #13

Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

Quote:
Originally Posted by JigSawer40
What may be horrible to you may be great to them. I have a P250c 40sw and the trigger's no problem with me. Yes they are long (like a revolver) but easy and smooth. Also it's the only safety factor for the gun.

It's just a plain and well functioning gun with no bells and whistles. Very reliable too.
I tested a P250 a couple of years ago and had no real problems with the trigger pull. I found it easy and quite fun to shoot and wished my department would allow us to carry it.

Jeremy

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!” – Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Last edited by PC167; 11-10-2012 at 08:13 PM.