Seeking Holsters That Fit The Sig TacOps TB
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > SIG Sauer Forum > Seeking Holsters That Fit The Sig TacOps TB

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2012, 10:04 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 43

Default Seeking Holsters That Fit The Sig TacOps TB

I just purchased the Tacops Threaded Barrel and want to find any and all holsters THAT FIT with AND without a light. Any type... IWB, OWB, duty, concealed and shoulder. I want to have several to compare before making my final choice. I have a 380 I use as my carry but want to leave all options open. Thanks for your help!

"Only an armed people can be truly free. Only an unarmed people can ever be enslaved." - Aristotle

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-19-2013, 10:29 PM   #2

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Wow... I can't believe there has not been ONE reply

"Only an armed people can be truly free. Only an unarmed people can ever be enslaved." - Aristotle

Old 01-19-2013, 10:57 PM   #3

Liked 465 Times on 258 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryevick
Wow... I can't believe there has not been ONE reply
Well you have access to the Internet..... Do what everyone else here would do.... Google it! See what you come up with and then ask if anyone has any experience with a particular holster. Keep in mind that holsters are pretty much a individual thing. Ie: I like cozy partner holsters where others prefer tuckable types like crossbreed.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:11 PM   #4

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctshooter View Post
Well you have access to the Internet..... Do what everyone else here would do.... Google it! See what you come up with and then ask if anyone has any experience with a particular holster. Keep in mind that holsters are pretty much a individual thing. Ie: I like cozy partner holsters where others prefer tuckable types like crossbreed.
Um yeah, Google was of course the first thing I did. I posted this thread here to hear from people that have holsters for this weapon they are happy with.