Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   SIG Sauer Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f172/)
-   -   One week fron today i pick up my new Sig (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f172/one-week-fron-today-i-pick-up-my-new-sig-92324/)

HeatSpitta510 06-15-2013 03:33 AM

One week fron today i pick up my new Sig

P229 40S&W ...patiently waiting LOL ...Have a great weekend people!

JW357 06-15-2013 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatSpitta510
P229 40S&W ...patiently waiting LOL ...Have a great weekend people!

I bet the wait is killing you!

HeatSpitta510 06-15-2013 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JWSchramm

I bet the wait is killing you!

I can't lie .. It is killin me lol

SigArmored 06-15-2013 01:42 PM

I know the feeling when I had my 226 transferred to my lgs I was checking the sight every day four times a day to see exactly where it was.Hard to be patient when you're waiting for something new you already paid for...;-)

Jagermeister 06-15-2013 01:45 PM

one less day to wait now....

HeatSpitta510 06-17-2013 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SigArmored
I know the feeling when I had my 226 transferred to my lgs I was checking the sight every day four times a day to see exactly where it was.Hard to be patient when you're waiting for something new you already paid for...;-)

5 more days!

yogiboobooranger 06-23-2013 01:38 PM

Well????? Is it here yet?

yogiboobooranger 06-23-2013 01:39 PM

Never mind I see your other post :)

Sniper03 06-23-2013 01:48 PM

Heat,
:D:D
My Dad always told me anything worth having is worth waiting on!
He was right! One time I waited 6 Months for a Remington 40X Sniper Rifle to be built in the Custom Shop at Remington. Longest 6 months of my life! So many times a person will want something so badly that instead of waiting they will buy something less that is available at the time or for less money just to feed the urge. Only to be sorry in the end and have to try to sell it for peanuts to buy what they wanted in the first place spending much more time and money in the end! "Ever Done That?" No never did that myself!!!!! :D So congrats on your new Sig P229 40 Cal. and I am sure you will be more than pleased with the pistol. Sig makes some good weapons. However we are expecting pictures and also a Range Report!

HeatSpitta510 06-23-2013 02:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniper03
Heat,
:D:D
My Dad always told me anything worth having is worth waiting on!
He was right! One time I waited 6 Months for a Remington 40X Sniper Rifle to be built in the Custom Shop at Remington. Longest 6 months of my life! So many times a person will want something so badly that instead of waiting they will buy something less that is available at the time or for less money just to feed the urge. Only to be sorry in the end and have to try to sell it for peanuts to buy what they wanted in the first place spending much more time and money in the end! "Ever Done That?" No never did that myself!!!!! :D So congrats on your new Sig P229 40 Cal. and I am sure you will be more than pleased with the pistol. Sig makes some good weapons. However we are expecting pictures and also a Range Report!

Yes here it is and I love it... Taking it to the range this week!