Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   SIG Sauer Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f172/)
-   -   New Grips on P938 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f172/new-grips-p938-85345/)

Threetango 02-27-2013 06:45 PM

New Grips on P938
 
Put a set of "Birdseye Maple" grips on the Sig 938 today.
Sure changed the look. :)

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...psb09b23ed.jpg

kytowboater 02-27-2013 06:46 PM

Very nice.

GeneralPatton 02-28-2013 01:58 AM

Grips make all the difference in the world. I have 3 different set's I've made for mine so far. And a box load of blanks to get churning on now.
Might I trouble you for a shot of the width of those installed on the Sig though? I'd like to see how thick they are.

Threetango 02-28-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeneralPatton (Post 1157282)
Grips make all the difference in the world. I have 3 different set's I've made for mine so far. And a box load of blanks to get churning on now.
Might I trouble you for a shot of the width of those installed on the Sig though? I'd like to see how thick they are.

If I can find something that measures in millimeters I'll give it shot.

using a centimeter rule it's a little over 2 centimeters

GeneralPatton 02-28-2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Threetango (Post 1158190)
If I can find something that measures in millimeters I'll give it shot.

using a centimeter rule it's a little over 2 centimeters

Just a picture from the back would do. The factory grips are only .11 thick. I like a little more width to fill my grip. I've been toying with thickness in the .15-.20 range.

Threetango 03-12-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeneralPatton (Post 1158324)
Just a picture from the back would do. The factory grips are only .11 thick. I like a little more width to fill my grip. I've been toying with thickness in the .15-.20 range.

About as close as I can get.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...psb8515944.jpg

GeneralPatton 03-15-2013 03:53 AM

^^ Thanks, that is perfect.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:47 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.