Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > SIG Sauer Forum > My new sig

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2014, 05:27 PM   #11
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2196 Times on 1097 Posts
Likes Given: 1123

Flatman.

Looks like a nice pistol! I like others are awaiting your report on the new Pistol.
I have never seen or felt one! Keep us informed, range report and pictures!
Congrats! On the new weapon!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 07-13-2014, 03:53 PM   #12

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I have the full sized. I'm left handed so I switched the mag release to the opposite side. I love the gun, like shooting it may be more than my 1911 scorpion. Took the p320 to my first IDPA match and functioned flawlessly. It's a great gun.

PSA/SA&A build AR15
Ruger 10/22

Old 07-13-2014, 03:55 PM   #13

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Very little recoil. I feel like an air soft pistol. Very controllable

PSA/SA&A build AR15
Ruger 10/22

Old 07-14-2014, 09:46 AM   #14
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2773 Times on 1907 Posts
Likes Given: 560

Just a nice pistol. Held one at SHOT. Had a run down from a company trainer,..very good concept

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

Old 07-16-2014, 04:36 AM   #15

Liked 14 Times on 8 Posts

Sorry it took so long to get back to you guys. I am a Realtor and the market in Phoenix is great right now. Can't complain about that, but i have been really busy. I have taken the Sig out several times since my first post and it shoots flawlessly. I am shocked at how good the trigger is being striker fired. I would say it is just about on par with my 1911. The ergonomics of the full size medium are incredible, at least for my hands. The real treat in shooting this pistol is the accuracy. Sig definitely lives up to it's reputation with the p320. It is an absolute tack driver with minimal recoil. I had three inch groupings at 25 yards (I know that some of you are laughing, but that is very good for me.) All in all, one of my favorite pistols and if any of you are contemplating picking one up I don't think you will have much, if anything at all to complain about. I sure don't.
P.S. pics to follow

Old 07-23-2014, 08:17 AM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 221 Times on 178 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatman6 View Post
I had three inch groupings at 25 yards (I know that some of you are laughing, but that is very good for me.) All in all, one of my favorite pistols and if any of you are contemplating picking one up I don't think you will have much, if anything at all to complain about. I sure don't.
Three inch grouping at 25yds is excellent in my opinion. Generally, half of that can be written off to the limitations of the shooter (even excellent shooters). Three inches at 25ft is plenty acceptable for anything but competitive shooting, IMO.

I'm currently in the market for a medium/high capacity polymer 9mm. Right now I'm kinda leaning toward a CZ P-07. Also looking at the XDm9 5.25", G17/19, Sig P2022, among others. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a P320 before I buy.

I'm glad you're satisfied with your purchase. That's really all that matters.

Old 07-23-2014, 12:31 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1756 Times on 909 Posts
Likes Given: 348

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeper22 View Post
I'm currently in the market for a medium/high capacity polymer 9mm. Right now I'm kinda leaning toward a CZ P-07. Also looking at the XDm9 5.25", G17/19, Sig P2022, among others. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a P320 before I buy.
I went with the P07 and am thrilled it has the accuracy of the 75B's. The trigger on the CZ was a lot more to my liking as well. The real issue for me is I prefer SA/DA to striker fire, I could not logically explain why I just do. Difference in the way the trigger breaks maybe. I did look real hard at the Sig offerings, and because of that will be on the market for a P220 at some point.

Looks like the Baby Eagle, the CZ, the P320 and a few others all have the same Daddy in terms of the scalloped slide, etc.

Newest Threads