Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > SIG Sauer Forum > Holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2013, 11:27 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 14 Times on 8 Posts

Default Holster

Anyone know any good out of waist band holsters for the sig scorpion 1911

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #2

Liked 1630 Times on 921 Posts
Likes Given: 1086

Are you looking for leather or kydex? I use a Blackhawk Serpa for my 1911 when I compete in IDPA. But I also have a homemade leather holster that keeps it tighter against my body. What are you going to use it for?

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 01-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #3

Just for the shooting range give me a place to put it when I'm shooting my ar15 I don't need anything fancy

Old 01-19-2013, 09:52 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 42 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 53

Look at Fobus. They're inexpensive and they'll hold your pistol.

"An armed society is a polite society." — Robert A. Heinlein

"After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military."
— William S. Burroughs

Old 05-23-2013, 05:38 PM   #5

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

We will be offering custom holsters for the Sig 1911 platform in just a few days.

ThinkFast...your life depends on it.

www.thinkfastholsters.com
www.facebook.com/thinkfastholsters
Instagram @thinkfastholsters

Old 05-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #6

To zombihunter where??????

Old 05-25-2013, 02:57 AM   #7

Liked 14 Times on 9 Posts

Try Garrett Industries in your search bar. Hybrid Kydex and Leather. 3 week turnaround on receiving product.

I have never liked Kydex, tried 3 different holsters over the last 2 years took them all back. I ordered one for my P 266 Scorpion from Garrett Industries and was trying my best to find fault with it. I wore it for 2 days and decided I liked it. I have always been a big fan of pure leather in high end holsters paying often more than $100 but love that quality and craftsmanship.

These hybrids are not cheap but the quality is there. They hold the weapon tight and tension adjustable and cant adjustable. Be mindful of choosing the correct one for the type of weapon you carry. Example I would not buy a IWB for a P266 as it would be to big an heavy for that type of holster. Good Luck

Old 05-29-2013, 05:30 PM   #8

Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by g23shooter
Try Garrett Industries in your search bar. Hybrid Kydex and Leather. 3 week turnaround on receiving product.

I have never liked Kydex, tried 3 different holsters over the last 2 years took them all back. I ordered one for my P 266 Scorpion from Garrett Industries and was trying my best to find fault with it. I wore it for 2 days and decided I liked it. I have always been a big fan of pure leather in high end holsters paying often more than $100 but love that quality and craftsmanship.

These hybrids are not cheap but the quality is there. They hold the weapon tight and tension adjustable and cant adjustable. Be mindful of choosing the correct one for the type of weapon you carry. Example I would not buy a IWB for a P266 as it would be to big an heavy for that type of holster. Good Luck
I am going to agree with looking at Garrett industries. My new Solo came in yesterday and it is the first holster I would rather use than a Remora. I have had a Crossbreed and gave it away.

Old 06-20-2013, 05:59 PM   #9

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicilian13 View Post
To zombihunter where??????
Email us at thinkfastholsters@gmail.com. We now offer holsters for Fullsize Sig 1911s with rail. We can also make them for the Carry size guns if you dont mind an open muzzle. You can check us out on facebook too. Our link is in my signature below.

ThinkFast...your life depends on it.

www.thinkfastholsters.com
www.facebook.com/thinkfastholsters
Instagram @thinkfastholsters