Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > SIG Sauer Forum > Great guns but i hate the triggers!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2012, 05:11 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoredmetal
STRIX,
Have you tried a Sig with the SRT (short reset trigger)? That is one heck of a sweeeeeet trigger. It's absolutely incredible how short the reset is.

For you, is it the transition from DA to SA that you have a hard time with? If it is, just practice, practice, practice. All you need is 15 min a day of dry fire and you will see a big improvement in no time. And the best thing about dry firing......it's FREE!

Personally, I like the "SAFE" aspect of the DA first shot followed by a light and precise SA trigger. I don't care for DA only triggers on a pistol but I do love it on revolvers.
Yes your right about what I have a hard time with and yes I have try'ed it and it makes it harder lol but I am going to range tonight and renting it and practice practice practice I will do cause I do love the gun, what do you guys think of the 226 scorpion?