Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > SIG Sauer Forum > First Sig

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2013, 01:43 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glore
Just curious, whats the price locally for you?
I paid 399 at cheaperthandirt free shipping and received it in under 4 days at my FFL dealer. And sorry I said it was auto it's semi auto. Shot it last night with a truglo red dot sight fun stuff my son plinked 24 out of the 25 it holds. He's 18 steady hands and always has been ahold shot

Old 03-04-2013, 12:26 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralPatton

Imagine that. Someone else on this site couldn't get TulAmmo to work worth a **** in their handgun, yet it performed flawlessly with brass. I've been beating my head into a wall trying to make a couple around here understand that stuff is garbage but they are hell bent on saying a gun that won't fire anything has a problem.

That picture almost makes it look like you have a chromed up Hollywood gun. But I know the one you have, they have it in stock here locally. It's quite a nice finish. Gratz on the new baby.
Yes I agree on the stock grips looks. I never liked them but they do feel nice and are slim. I may switch to another pair but for now im running it wearing a hogue grip.