Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   SIG Sauer Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f172/)
-   -   First Sig (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f172/first-sig-85207/)

Glore 02-26-2013 11:18 AM

First Sig

1 Attachment(s)
Swore it would be a 226, but it was 238!

Glore 02-26-2013 11:20 AM

[QUOTE="Glore"]Swore it would be a 226, but it was 238

Glore 02-26-2013 11:21 AM

238 sorry. Its early here.

winds-of-change 02-26-2013 04:42 PM

I have one of those. You are going to love the heck out of that thing. It's small, easily concealable, solidly built and shoots like a dream. I'd love to see a range report. Good choice. Have fun with it.

Glore 02-26-2013 08:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Took it out today and was able to shoot some targets. These were taken at 10-12 yards. The sights were very nice and for the type of role this pistol plays are VERY appropriate. I do wanna say that i first attempted to shoot some Tulammo steel cases through it because they were the only ones in stock. Bought two boxes and my P238 would not chamber one round. Neither box worked so i gave them to a friend. I fired three boxes of brass PMC and had no issues. Shot flawlessly and it really is a dream to shoot! Two other people shot it and both told me it was the nicest .380 they have shot! Its so small and the recoil is nearly non existent. Ive read that others thought the same thing so I bought this gun because I can shoot a hundred rounds through it and still want more. Its just so nice to shoot! I bought 4 more boxes of ammo and cannot wait to get back to the range. People cringe when i tell them what I paid for a .380, but when you fiq in night sights, and quality, as well as shootablility, carryability its really worth the money (if you got it, trust me im not rich but this is going to be a working gun that I can practice with and actually enjoy). The head shots were taken really fast and I was happy with those groups, missing just one. First impressions- awesome gun that i will become very proficient with, a workhorse, just hope it holds up, stay tuned.

crwfab 02-27-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glore
Took it out today and was able to shoot some targets. These were taken at 10-12 yards. The sights were very nice and for the type of role this pistol plays are VERY appropriate. I do wanna say that i first attempted to shoot some Tulammo steel cases through it because they were the only ones in stock. Bought two boxes and my P238 would not chamber one round. Neither box worked so i gave them to a friend. I fired three boxes of brass PMC and had no issues. Shot flawlessly and it really is a dream to shoot! Two other people shot it and both told me it was the nicest .380 they have shot! Its so small and the recoil is nearly non existent. Ive read that others thought the same thing so I bought this gun because I can shoot a hundred rounds through it and still want more. Its just so nice to shoot! I bought 4 more boxes of ammo and cannot wait to get back to the range. People cringe when i tell them what I paid for a .380, but when you fiq in night sights, and quality, as well as shootablility, carryability its really worth the money (if you got it, trust me im not rich but this is going to be a working gun that I can practice with and actually enjoy). The head shots were taken really fast and I was happy with those groups, missing just one. First impressions- awesome gun that i will become very proficient with, a workhorse, just hope it holds up, stay tuned.

has anyone had experience with a sig-sauer P522 auto saw one for 399$ wanted some feedback if its available

Threetango 02-27-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crwfab (Post 1156259)
has anyone had experience with a sig-sauer P522 auto saw one for 399$ wanted some feedback if its available

First, it's not auto.
I have one and it is reliable and feeds well with all different types of 22 ammo.
Fun to shoot.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...1/asig5221.jpg

Glore 02-28-2013 01:47 AM

Very nice! I like it!

GeneralPatton 02-28-2013 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glore (Post 1155503)

Imagine that. Someone else on this site couldn't get TulAmmo to work worth a **** in their handgun, yet it performed flawlessly with brass. I've been beating my head into a wall trying to make a couple around here understand that stuff is garbage but they are hell bent on saying a gun that won't fire anything has a problem. :eek:

That picture almost makes it look like you have a chromed up Hollywood gun. But I know the one you have, they have it in stock here locally. It's quite a nice finish. Gratz on the new baby.

Glore 03-01-2013 03:36 AM

Just curious, whats the price locally for you?