Tactical Gun Safe

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Gun Safes > Tactical Gun Safe

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2013, 04:52 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Default Tactical Gun Safe

I have an American Security BF series in my garage. It holds my three shotguns, three long guns and six pistols just fine. Problem is no direct access from the house. I need a tactical safe for the bedroom closet that will hold one long gun and two pistols. Closet is on 2nd floor. Need to make sure that it is secure from burglary, less concerned about fire but that would be good also. Also must be CA DOJ approved. Any help appreciated.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-03-2013, 01:29 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1955 Times on 1356 Posts
Likes Given: 999

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwalkerjr View Post
I have an American Security BF series in my garage. It holds my three shotguns, three long guns and six pistols just fine. Problem is no direct access from the house. I need a tactical safe for the bedroom closet that will hold one long gun and two pistols. Closet is on 2nd floor. Need to make sure that it is secure from burglary, less concerned about fire but that would be good also. Also must be CA DOJ approved. Any help appreciated.
What do you mean by tactical safe?

Old 11-03-2013, 02:55 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 330 Times on 179 Posts
Likes Given: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yegVZm3LK3o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Old 11-03-2013, 05:21 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Something that will handle a long gun and a couple of pistols but will withstand attempts to break into it but still allows ready access.