Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Gun Safes > Superior Safe M-40

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2014, 01:22 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1038 Times on 613 Posts
Likes Given: 319

Default Superior Safe M-40

I got an M-40 and it was quite pricey but it is very secure and finely made as well.

It is about the size of a refrigerator and will hold well over twice the number of guns I own, not everything is in the safe in these pics but a good portion is visible. The quality is second to none and something important to keep in mind is delivery, getting a safe into your driveway or garage is nice but getting it into place is expensive.

Any questions about my safe?

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-14-2014, 01:25 AM   #2
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19997 Times on 11368 Posts
Likes Given: 50443

Dang Yunus! that is one good looking safe! very nice indeed. congrats on the new safe!

Yunus Likes This 
Old 03-14-2014, 02:06 AM   #3

Liked 1038 Times on 613 Posts
Likes Given: 319

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
Dang Yunus! that is one good looking safe! very nice indeed. congrats on the new safe!
Thanks, it was a Christmas/Birthday/other gift all in one.

So far I have zero complaints about it, the company that delivered it was awesome and it has automotive quality paint work. The lighting system I had to slightly modify by adding some wire so that I could have a light bar on each side. All said and done, I'm happy as can be with it.

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 03-25-2014, 07:27 AM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Awesome gun safe! You're one lucky kid! It really seems to have a high quality. Any idea how much does it cost?

I create contents for Gun Mate , Hunting Magazines as well as being a regular contributor for other hunting websites.

I camp alongside some of the greatest campers, trekkers and adventure seekers in the world - unfortunately I haven’t cracked the Kokoda Trail yet.

You can grab me on Google+ or via Twitter: @Gun_Mate

Old 03-27-2014, 01:23 AM   #5

Liked 685 Times on 421 Posts
Likes Given: 1670

Good going, Yunus! You'll like it, I've got a Superior, and it is solidly built.

"Well, we're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours." - Walter Bishop, from Fringe.

"Then tell me this: Why would you want to hang around people that get uncomfortable, or even scared, about that kind of thing?" "Maybe to feel normal," I said. He laughed. "Normal's not all it's cracked up to be." "You think?" "Hell, I know." - from Spirits In The Wires, by Charles de Lint.