SentrySafe Mistake - Page 3

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Gun Safes > SentrySafe Mistake

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2014, 01:09 AM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 293 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 309

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne1 View Post
Not me Brother! I talk to myself when I want a little more intelligent conversation. And besides............ there is no chance of the government finding out what the conversation was about, because I forgot too!
I forgot how this tread started out. Oh yea - the safe, brought it back to BJ's and they gave me a full credit although I got quite a few raised eyebrows while rolling it in on a cart.

"To sit back hoping that someday, someway, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last--but eat you he will."

Ronald Reagan

People Like This 
Old 05-29-2014, 01:13 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 446 Times on 246 Posts
Likes Given: 897

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB777 View Post
I forgot how this tread started out. Oh yea - the safe, brought it back to BJ's and they gave me a full credit although I got quite a few raised eyebrows while rolling it in on a cart.
I used to work at BJ's. They will give you a refund for ANYTHING you bring in, and I mean ANYTHING.

We had a lady bring back chicken bones and wanted her money back because she didn't like it. We gave it to her. There was a lady that brought back the heels of 2 loaves of bread, all moldy and disgusting. It had to have been sitting around for a couple months. We gave her a refund. I could go on and on with stories like that.

Old 05-29-2014, 02:09 PM   #23

Liked 28 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB777 View Post
Success!!!
Looks pretty flimsy, not to mention the hinge pin exposed on the door and easy to cut the head off. Doesn't look like much work for someone to get your Sig. Did you get a replacement or just a refund?

Glenn
FAS1SAFE

Old 06-01-2014, 12:25 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAS1 View Post
Looks pretty flimsy, not to mention the hinge pin exposed on the door and easy to cut the head off. Doesn't look like much work for someone to get your Sig. Did you get a replacement or just a refund?
The hinge pins pop off easily using a pry bar and hammer but the construction of the plastic interior liner prevents it from being pulled open on that side. There is a recess in the plastic liner and extension on the door so when it's in the closed position you can't pull it open from that side.

I got a full credit from BJ's.

"To sit back hoping that someday, someway, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last--but eat you he will."

Ronald Reagan

FAS1 Likes This 
Old 06-16-2014, 05:20 AM   #25

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 53

[QUOTE=SB777;1581717]They also make most of the chips that go into our computers, cell phones, ATM machines and, yes, the OnStar equipment/QUOTE]

...and a side note.....The US invented the transistor, which was the key to every IC that is in existence. With our "vast" mindset....we sold it to Japan because we didn't think it would have any value. Must have been a liberal decision.

Never waste time deciding between two guns....buy both of them.

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 06-16-2014, 06:09 AM   #26
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3356 Times on 2270 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne1 View Post
Not me Brother! I talk to myself when I want a little more intelligent conversation. And besides............ there is no chance of the government finding out what the conversation was about, because I forgot too!

I have conversations with the BullDogge. Don't care what people say, his face says it all for me...
imageuploadedbyfirearms-talk1402895342.609532.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
People Like This 
Old 06-19-2014, 11:40 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
I have conversations with the BullDogge. Don't care what people say, his face says it all for me...
Attachment 145300

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk
He may understand more then some people I know.

Ronald Reagan