Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Gun Safes > Homeland Security Gun Safe Review vs Sturdy Gun Safe vs Vault Pro USA vs Fort Knox.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2014, 03:15 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Homeland Security Gun Safe Review vs Sturdy Gun Safe vs Vault Pro USA vs Fort Knox.

Hi everyone ..I recently made a big purchase on a gun safe that I had custom built to my specifications..I did a price comparison vs the competition for what you are getting..this might help a few people who are shopping around for a new gun safe..please check the youtube video below.Tell me what you think

Here is a list of everything that is included..when you custom build it

1/4" steel plate wrapped in 10 gauge steel door

4 Gauge solid steel body measures almost 1/4" of steel

18 1 1/2" steel locking bolts from top to bottom and all sides

2" Double step door system with Anti Pry door tabs

1800 degree fireproofing for 60min

Electronic Lock

Gold 5 spoke door handle with gold pin striping

6 level adjustable shelving with additional gun shelf rack

4 1/2" bolt down holes

Department of Justice Approved

High Gloss 2 Tone black exterior finish with Smooth Grey felt interior finish

1" hardened steel plate infront of locking mechanism

shear off handle

spring loaded relocking system incase someone tries to punch out the lock

Made In USA

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here