The GunVault Digital Speed Vault any good? - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Gun Safes > The GunVault Digital Speed Vault any good?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2014, 04:03 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthoma8318 View Post
Who appointed you guardian of the forum dinosaur? Your opinions don't matter any more than mine.

1 I was addressing another post.
2 I defeated your original whinny complaint about electronics.
3 you have no idea what model OP was referring to.
So, if somehow you are offended by me pointing out that the Speedvault (either version) does not have finger grooves, my apologies to you. I have no reason to, nor will I ever make a personal attack on someone that is just trying to be helpful.

I'm glad you are happy with your product and I am simply trying to not mislead the OP. I am assuming he is asking because he is trying to research what is best for him and probably doesn't know a lot of the differences between the many options out there to choose from.

Glenn
FAS1SAFE

Old 04-25-2014, 10:30 PM   #12
emo
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 276 Times on 161 Posts
Likes Given: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthoma8318 View Post
Who appointed you guardian of the forum dinosaur? Your opinions don't matter any more than mine.

1 I was addressing another post.
2 I defeated your original whinny complaint about electronics.
3 you have no idea what model OP was referring to.
Let's try to keep it civil guys. I don't think the original post was whinny, he was just stating his preference, and there was nothing wrong with the last one, he was just pointing out that the Speedvault doesn't have the advantage of finger grooves (it has option of biometric or 4 buttons grouped two above two).

Real dogs drool!