gun safe options or styles - Page 11
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Gun Safes > gun safe options or styles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2012, 06:51 PM   #101
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 13 Times on 9 Posts

In 7days or so i should.thanks

Old 11-14-2012, 02:26 AM   #102
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Buckhorn some of us appreciate the professional and free advice you provide here. Thanks. I learned long ago I would never know everything and there's always someone who knows more than me. I actually had a lot of the things you have suggested where I lived up until about a month ago. I had a single access road to my house, a dog that won't accept food from strangers, hidden zones in my house, safe zones for protecting the people, and a plan for most security issues. Since I am home most of the time I also made it hard for bad guys to make plans about breaking into my house. And my house was the only one in my neighborhood that wasn't broken into. Some got hit several times. I even got drafted to watch other houses around the area after a while.

Now I've had to move to a new location where I'm renting and have a lot less options to make changes (and even less desire to spend money on changes for someone else's benefit). I'm still home most of the time and my landlord is also home most of the time so we have eyes on the place about all the time. I also invested in a Liberty Fatboy Jr. safe.

Which is where my question comes in. I wanted something I could take with me if I have to leave here. Was my investment worthwhile? I'm a big boy and I can take constructive criticism so please tell it to me straight if you feel inclined.