Gun Safe Location

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Gun Safes > Gun Safe Location

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2012, 04:19 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 39

Default Gun Safe Location

Just a curious thought I wanted to run past ya'll. I have a gun safe in my home for my rifles, shotgun, ammo and accessories. The ammo is in a smaller safe, though. I have my gun safe stored in a closet that is in the back of my dining room, but I'm thinking of moving it. I keep my handgun upstairs in a small lock box by my bed for that immediate nite time access should I need it. Where would be a recommended spot for it? I could put it next to the front door, but not sure if I want to go that route. Suggestions?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-27-2012, 05:47 PM   #2

Liked 284 Times on 229 Posts
Likes Given: 1249

Mine is about 10 feet from my bed, keys on nightstand. I dont want a perp to have any acsess to my guns before I do!!

Old 10-28-2012, 12:54 AM   #3

Liked 27 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 39

I think I'd be able to find a spot in my bedroom for it. Good idea. I'll look into it tomorrow.