Diversion Safe
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Gun Safes > Diversion Safe

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2013, 02:34 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 323 Times on 149 Posts
Likes Given: 112

Default Diversion Safe

Do any of you use these? I had been considering one and would like to know if anyone's found them worth the purchase. I have a good size gun safe but would like to possibly locate a pistol in another area of the house.
Thanks!

"The government did not write the constitution to give rights to the people. The people wrote the constitution to limit the government's power."

LIFETIME NRA MEMBER SINCE 1977

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-22-2013, 01:36 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2033 Times on 1062 Posts
Likes Given: 389

a keypad or biometric version would be nice.....

Old 02-23-2013, 07:44 PM   #3

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Not a believer on biometric due to they only work 60-65% of the time. Also not a key pad fan due to you can lock your self out if you mess up the combination to may times and if you are ever nervice you and need to get into it quick you usually screw up the code.. A push-button code would be nice(ft Knox makes them).. Pretty nice idea on a safe though. My s&w asp quest for excellence comes in a book like those. It's sitting on my table and 99% of people have no idea what it is and ask about the book..lol