Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Your thoughts on the Crossbreed Super-Tuck?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2010, 02:35 AM   #11
WDB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

A truly good holster after you break it in. Not a lot of effort to put on or take off considering how well it stays put when in place. They are open bottom but can't tell you what Glock will fit

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 12-15-2010, 04:17 AM   #12

I like mine, but it's the only CC holster I have. I'm not a big guy and it does a good job concealing my M&P 40c, on my relatively small frame. (5'8" 170lbs)

I can wear dress slacks and a polo-type shirt tucked in.

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died, rather we should thank God that such men lived." Gen. George S. Patton

Old 06-20-2011, 06:37 PM   #13

Liked 163 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinball View Post
Anyone know anything or have personal experience with crossbreed holsters? I'm looking at getting the super tuck for 24/7 usage. i would like to know that its a good decision before I waste $70. Thanks in advance.
I know this is an old thread but.....I love mine, I carry with it daily all day. I have 3 so far and all are for different guns. Quality, comfort, confidence in the retention, conceal-ability at it's finest IMHO.

Old 06-21-2011, 01:23 AM   #14

how do they work for big guys? i have got some love handles lol.. and thought about carrying at the 4 oclock position.

Old 06-21-2011, 01:27 AM   #15

Liked 163 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedatives17 View Post
how do they work for big guys? i have got some love handles lol.. and thought about carrying at the 4 oclock position.

Works well for me there, I'm about 225-230 6' so the handles get in the way occasionally, I can carry easily at 3 O'clock, just not as comfortable sitting down, so it's 4 o'clock most of the time.

Old 06-21-2011, 01:32 AM   #16

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3475 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I'm not a small guy myself and I ordered one to give it a try. It is a well made unit, the belt loops are well designed and with the upgraded leather it is not uncomfortable or grinding against the skin.

Having said that....

DID NOT LIKE would be putting it mildly.

I did find a fantastic use for it in my truck through. That IWB works just perfectly to hold your weapon in the perfect CANT in the behind the front seat map pocket.

JD

Old 06-21-2011, 01:41 AM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I personally find the supertuck to be the best holster available. I can carry a 4" Kimber all day long in comfort no matter what I'm doing. I've sat behind the wheel for 8 hours in comfort. I"ve split wood, mowed the lawn, walked the dog with my wife, sat in church....you name it. All while being able to quickly access my weapon and being comfortable the entire time.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 06-23-2011, 12:30 AM   #18

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I recently bought one of these Theisholsters.com | Home | Custom IWB Holsters and love it. Same type of design as the supertuck but costs less...what's not to love?

"They're on our right, they're on our left, they're in front of us, they're behind us; they can't get away from us this time."
Chesty Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir, Korean War

"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."
- Father Kevin Keaney, 1st MarDiv Chaplain, Korean War