Your thoughts on cb supertuck deluxe
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Your thoughts on cb supertuck deluxe

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 11:05 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Your thoughts on cb supertuck deluxe

Just received mine for my xd9sc and love it and wondered if I'm the only one?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-10-2012, 11:13 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 871 Times on 526 Posts
Likes Given: 193

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineguy View Post
Just received mine for my xd9sc and love it and wondered if I'm the only one?
yep you're the only one

Their multi week wait is because nobody likes the product

/sarc

Old 04-10-2012, 11:15 PM   #3

It's says about 6 weeks but mine only took 3 weeks. I wore it all day and didn't even notice I had it.

Old 04-11-2012, 01:30 AM   #4

I carry the same gun but I use the similarly-styled Galco King Tuk. I wonder how they compare. I didn't want to wait for the Crossbreed, so I got this one. I've been very pleased with it.

Still would like to know how the two compare.

Old 04-11-2012, 01:30 AM   #5

I have one and wear it almost daily love it just wish it wouldn't be so rough on my belts though but as far as how it wears or holds my xd40 service not the first problem I have a fobus that I use as a range holster as well and I'd rather use my cb

Old 04-11-2012, 01:41 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 871 Times on 526 Posts
Likes Given: 193

Quote:
Originally Posted by phburks View Post
I carry the same gun but I use the similarly-styled Galco King Tuk. I wonder how they compare. I didn't want to wait for the Crossbreed, so I got this one. I've been very pleased with it.

Still would like to know how the two compare.
In another forum, I started a conceal holster thread. The results surprised me, as CB ended up at about 50% of the votes, with by my guess, at least 40% was a potpourri of choices with many being adamant about their choice being superior to CB, with many having owned both. Someday I'll have to go back to that thread and actually calculate it out... wonder how busy I'll be tomorrow

I have a CB too and love it.

Old 04-11-2012, 10:54 AM   #7

I am sold on CB!!! I will buy one for any all future guns. I read an article and can't remember where, but had a bar graph on the different types of holsters and CB won with flying colors and that is why I ordered one.

Old 04-11-2012, 01:09 PM   #8

Liked 42 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I've purchased two SuperTuck Deluxes from CrossBreed Holsters, one for an XD and one for an HK USP Compact. I've been carrying in them for about four years.

I am totally satisfied with their products. You may try it for a few weeks, and if you don't like it you may return it for a full refund. They come with a lifetime warranty. Their customer service is superb. They offer discounts for military and NRA members.

Plus, the head man at CrossBreed is a stand-up, ethical guy, Mark Craighead.

XD-40 service, XD-9sc, member GeorgiaCarry.Org, National Rifle Association, Gun Owners of America, North American Hunting Club, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

Last edited by treehugger49; 04-11-2012 at 01:14 PM.

Old 04-11-2012, 07:47 PM   #9

Liked 243 Times on 192 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Also give comp-tac a look . I did the crossbreed too. Bought a comp-tac MTAC and sold the breed. Mojor difference in quality and the fact you can change the plastic part of the holster on there leather backed models for a different gun if you change.

Old 04-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #10

Liked 383 Times on 250 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Have two. One for my M&P, the other for my 1911. Not crazy about IWB, but if you've got to, Super Tuck's the way to go IMHO.