XD-s For Cc ?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > XD-s For Cc ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 05:58 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default XD-s For Cc ?

Looking into a CC piece anybody have a Springfield XDs .45? wondering how good they are any reviews?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-20-2012, 06:33 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2725 Times on 1354 Posts
Likes Given: 267

Aside from being a bit of a handful for some, everything I've seen is generally positive.
The XD & XDms are good guns.
FWIW, I own a XD40SC. It's been excellent.
The XDs seems to be continuing that pattern.

NRA Life Member

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand."
Milton Friedman

Old 12-20-2012, 11:32 PM   #3

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts

I carry one most of the time now (XDS). I have had no problems with it and have about 300+ rounds through it. It is a handful for my 70 yr old hands but I can still handle it without any problem. Carries easily - I carry owb since I think it is easier to get to for me and I did not want to change my pant size.

"Honey, can I buy another gun?" "Why another gun?" "I just figured out that I am two guns short of never enough!"

Old 12-21-2012, 01:47 AM   #4
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 20 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I have an xds. Its a quality pistol, especially for cc. The recoil is no different than any other compact cc and is very manageable and very reliable. I have had zero problems of any kind. Good luck!!

HOTTY TODDY!!!!