Woman With Shotgun Kills Rapist - Page 3

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Woman With Shotgun Kills Rapist

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2012, 03:02 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

I just made these a couple of days ago before I read this post.

image-2905705186.jpg   image-1085621994.jpg   image-3031355347.jpg  

Old 05-12-2012, 03:44 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I read a story the other day, a comment from a reader on a news story about these traitors trying to take away our Stand Your Ground laws. I had copied and pasted it to show my wife (who has truly been sheltered and has been fortunate enough to never truly understand how evil some people are). But it was pretty graphic and I decided not to show it to her after all. I was going to paste it into here because the way the guy describes what happened to him and his wife is pretty telling.

Basically he said he and his wife were on a vacation somewhere (somewhere with a beach, he didn't say where). They were sitting on the beach watching the sunset, having a glass of wine or whatever. Anyway, he said out of nowhere, 4 thugs walked up to them, grabbed his wife and drug her into a patch of trees nearby. He ran after them to protect her, only to get beat down, while these 4 guys beat his wife so severely that her facial features were completely destroyed (I'll spare you the real description, it's pretty graphic), and all 4 took turns raping her before they finally finished beating her until she died. Then they beat him so bad, he also had severe injuries to his face, including one of his eyes being completely destroyed.

He said he spends every day of his life regretting the fact that he did not have the means to protect his wife, and that the fact that a romantic moment on the beach with his wife instantly turning into a living nightmare, proved to him that your safety truly can not be guaranteed without weapons for self defense. It was a really sad story, I felt bad for the guy but I know how I would handle that situation..