Woman With Shotgun Kills Rapist - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Woman With Shotgun Kills Rapist

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2012, 11:37 PM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5797 Times on 3027 Posts
Likes Given: 397

he was just starting to get his life turned around. that young man was cut down in the prime of his life. he was just conducting a consensual act according to the clinton administration...

if it wasnt for that thoughtless woman and a weapon of mass destruction that young man would still be alive today!!

ok now that im done channeling eric holder and al sharpeton, good for her. firearms in the home without locks on the gun loaded and ready to go is the only way to stop crime. police are just there to offer a ride to the hospital for a rape kit or take pictures of the victim after the fact.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 05-05-2012, 12:05 AM   #12

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 67

The problem with this news is the fact that it happens.

• Okla. Woman Shoots, Kills Intruder: 911 Operators Say It's OK to ...
abcnews.go.com › US
Jan 4, 2012 – A young Oklahoma mother took the notion of 'maternal instinct' to a new level when she shot and killed and intruder to protect her ...
Comments - Komisarjevsky Sentenced to ... - Teen Mom Kills Home Intruder

• Woman shoots and kills intruder - KansasCity.com
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/woman-shotgun-kills-rapist-63815/www.kansascity.com/2012/04/.../kc-police-on-scene-of-shooting.htm...
Apr 9, 2012 – A woman shot and killed one of two armed teenagers who forced their way into her central Kansas City home Monday afternoon, police said.

• Fort Worth Woman Shoots & Kills Home Intruder « CBS Dallas / Fort ...
dfw.cbslocal.com/.../fort-worth-woman-shoots-kills-home-intruder/
Dec 29, 2011 – Police in Fort Worth are investigating a fatal shooting. A woman shot and killed a man that is suspected to be a home intruder.

• Fort Worth woman shoots intruder found in home | News | News from ...
www.star-telegram.com › News
Jan 27, 2012 – The woman returned home shortly before noon and discovered the man in her home and then confronted him, said Sgt. Pedro Criado, police ...

• California Woman Shoots Intruder During 911 Call | Video - ABC News
abcnews.go.com/.../california-woman-shoots-intruder-911-call-1510...
Dec 7, 2011 – 911 tapes capture drama during a break-in at Donna Hopper's California home.

• Jacksonville Woman Protects Home By Shooting at Burglar ...
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/woman-shotgun-kills-rapist-63815/www.firstcoastnews.com/.../Woman-who-Shot-Robber-I-Just-Pulled-t...
Dec 21, 2011 – JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Years ago, Betty Magnusson's son took her to a gun show and bought her a gun. That .38 revolver was tucked away in ...

• Police: Woman fights back, shoots intruder in KCMO
www.kshb.com/dpp/news/crime/shooting-reported-in-kcmo
Apr 9, 2012 – KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A Kansas City woman escaped a home invasion unharmed after she fatally shot an intruder. Police say two armed men ...

Old 05-05-2012, 07:31 AM   #13

Liked 2605 Times on 1176 Posts
Likes Given: 2526

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Maybe CNN lost it on the cutting room floor, sotospeak?

Perfectly said gello. This stuff gets ignored by the liberal press. This is exactly why people are starting to carry openly and objecting when hassled. It seems to be the only way to raise awareness. All the pacifying of the libs by pro gun people isn't working. If it was working we wouldn't get hassled for doing something legal and not just legal but number 2 on the bill of rights list. I can't think of anything else that we do legally that we get stopped and harassed just for doing it.

Old 05-05-2012, 07:46 AM   #14

Liked 112 Times on 78 Posts
Likes Given: 85

Reminds me of this song:

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Terry V Ohio Commentary

Old 05-05-2012, 01:52 PM   #15

This all works out great if she is being attacked in her home. But the gov. and le sure make it difficult to carry on the street. If she carries open they will hassle the crap out of her, if she wants to conceal she has to spend money to get a permit and training, money she may not have. She could be from a state that allows neither. I guess she only has a right to defend herself at home.

Old 05-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #16
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7319 Times on 4403 Posts
Likes Given: 8987

Great story. I don't know her but I am proud of her. But she has a lot of emotional trauma here that I hope she gets help with. But she did the right thing and it is an awesome ending. I'm glad it took the rapist 7 hours to die. And I hope his dirty, filthy life passed before his eyes more than once during that time.

Old 05-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #17
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282 View Post
I can't think of anything else that we do legally that we get stopped and harassed just for doing it.
smoking and talking on a cell phone for two...

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 05-05-2012, 03:27 PM   #18
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Great story. I don't know her but I am proud of her. But she has a lot of emotional trauma here that I hope she gets help with. But she did the right thing and it is an awesome ending. I'm glad it took the rapist 7 hours to die. And I hope his dirty, filthy life passed before his eyes more than once during that time.
i think a good shotgun blast into that upstanding model of a 99% type was likely very good therapy...

Old 05-05-2012, 04:58 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
smoking and talking on a cell phone for two...

Your theory on harassing people carrying doesn't jibe with your tag line Jon.

Last edited by rjd3282; 05-07-2012 at 02:06 PM.

Old 05-07-2012, 02:03 PM   #20

Liked 164 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Hate to hear she was raped to start with. Hearing that it took him 7 hours to die...not long enough, hope it was painful as HELL, and yes I hope he saw what he had done over and over until he sees the gates of hell.

This is the best outcome for her and him, she refused to be a victim again, good for her. He refused to stop and died, good for HER.

Don't question my right to own a gun and I won't question your stupidity not to.

You give Peace a chance, we will cover you if it doesn't work out.