Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > wish ccw would learn the law befor they carry wrong and get into trouble

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2012, 02:02 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

OP.

spell check. PLEASE!

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but don't castigate folks while looking illiterate.

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

People Like This 
Old 12-25-2012, 02:34 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1350 Times on 917 Posts
Likes Given: 459

Officers in this area see open carry of a long a no, no except during hunting season. Then you should be in the act or preparation of a hunting trip. NC police see open carry of long guns as "armed to the terror of the people."

Coyotes are not considered a game animal in NC. If you are hunting coyotes you do get a lot of liberties in regards to game laws.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 12-25-2012, 02:44 AM   #13

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

We can transport a loaded long gun if "coyote" hunting.

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Old 12-25-2012, 12:35 PM   #14

Liked 2175 Times on 1468 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertusa123 View Post
once again i ran into a firend with a brand new ccw that was accidently brakeing the law because they went for the easy minum class before getting their ccw. this exampial is in va my firent had a loaded keltec sub 2000. only problem a sub 2000 is a carbine (long gun) in va a ccw says "permit to carry a handgun" its alod ileagle to transport a loaded long gun in va. totaly thaut he was in the right. good thing he ran into me and not the state police for the love of god get some training befor you start carring a gun around you dont want to end up in prison because you had your gun with you when you shouldend have
Quote:
Originally Posted by willfully armed View Post
OP.

spell check. PLEASE!

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but don't castigate folks while looking illiterate.
Also CCW is a weapon--Not a person or permit-

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 12-31-2012, 04:08 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by willfully armed
OP.

spell check. PLEASE!

You beat me to the punch on that one.....

Old 01-01-2013, 02:08 AM   #16

Liked 205 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 434

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluez View Post
Hmm

I eed ot research this more.

a round will only "cook off" like that in the chamber.
a non chambered round will fizzle out and not form a high speed projectile. the bullet just "pops" out.

Who passed a law based on a single incident??
There is no statistical soignificance in that?

Oh, wait, I forgot.. our system allow morons to get elected by their fellow morons.
There should be an IQ test and a minimum passing score for being allowed to vote.
He said the round was chambered in a rifle which was in a burning vehicle when it went off and shot the officer, not just a shell laying in the truck going off. Here in WI we can only carry handguns loaded in vehicles with our carry permits, we can open carry whatever we want but not loaded in the car, we just finally got rid of the stupid gun case law last year.

Vote Scott Walker for Governor June 5th 2012

Old 01-01-2013, 03:28 AM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertusa123
once again i ran into a firend with a brand new ccw that was accidently brakeing the law because they went for the easy minum class before getting their ccw. this exampial is in va my firent had a loaded keltec sub 2000. only problem a sub 2000 is a carbine (long gun) in va a ccw says "permit to carry a handgun" its alod ileagle to transport a loaded long gun in va. totaly thaut he was in the right. good thing he ran into me and not the state police for the love of god get some training befor you start carring a gun around you dont want to end up in prison because you had your gun with you when you shouldend have
Does your friend know proper grammar? Maybe you can help each other.

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:02 AM   #18

Liked 64 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 2

no i dont i grew up in the 80 a victum of the retard class all i learned in school was how to fight off the mentely distrbed kids. they did nouthing about my reading and wrightiing. i left high school with a 4th grade reading level. spend my own money on totters to beat get better at it. i can read anything know. but still suck at wrighting 20 years later know a master hvac tech 25$ an hr

Old 01-02-2013, 01:28 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
no i dont i grew up in the 80 a victum of the retard class all i learned in school was how to fight off the mentely distrbed kids. they did nouthing about my reading and wrightiing. i left high school with a 4th grade reading level. spend my own money on totters to beat get better at it. i can read anything know. but still suck at wrighting 20 years later know a master hvac tech 25$ an hr
Damn dude! I so hope you are joking with the spelling and grammar. Beyond a certain point, it gets to be rude/inconsiderate; in moderation, it can be funny.

Here in Mississippi, car carry is legalized specifically by the statute that limits carry in most non-permitted situations. Here, any person over the age of 18 years can carry any legal firearm in their vehicle "concealed in whole or in part" with no stated restrictions on ammunition location. I like this law; i usually have my XD45 on the seat beside me when driving. My SKS would also be legal to have loaded in the front seat, but it isn't as handy.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 01-02-2013, 02:01 PM   #20

Liked 2175 Times on 1468 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
You could have improved yourself you know--
I think your half trolling but whatever-
Take some of those big bucks & hire a better totter---

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET