Why? Just why? - Page 21
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Why? Just why?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2014, 01:16 AM   #201
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21697 Times on 12308 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Talking in cute riddles is either a sign of intelligence... Or a sign of defeat...

If your saying this is pointless argument because it's clear that you can not dissuade "actual 2A advocates" from engaging in OC... Then yes, I'd agree you are wasting your breath.
cute riddles are many times used when the person lacks the ability to stay in the debate and respond with information pertinent to the debate.
Old 04-13-2014, 01:46 AM   #202
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8463 Times on 4903 Posts
Likes Given: 11028

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Bingo... Those "fair weather" 2A advocates that decry open carry are not people who would fair well in a negotiation. They follow every law to the letter, they follow laws that don't exist, and they fret about people engaging in a legal activity because the FEAR it may lead the sheep astray... without ever realizing they "they" in fact, are the sheep.

Everything in life is a negotiation including our rights and if you can't operate from a position of strength, firm in your knowledge of the law, and prepared to suffer an illegal arrest... Then sue the snot out of the offending officer, then please, keep sending your NRA donation, leave the heavy lifting to those with balls, and quit sniping real 2A advocates from the sidelines.

Thanks

Tack
With all due respect Tack a great deal of what you say depends on where you are. Here where I live the militant OC advocates actually succeeded in getting our rights restricted even further in California. I do not decry the right to OC, but the way and in the locations where they were doing it here in California was wrong. That would not be true almost anywhere else in the nation though. There are some notable exceptions to what you say.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 04-13-2014, 02:11 AM   #203
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4886 Times on 2368 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
With all due respect Tack a great deal of what you say depends on where you are. Here where I live the militant OC advocates actually succeeded in getting our rights restricted even further in California. I do not decry the right to OC, but the way and in the locations where they were doing it here in California was wrong. That would not be true almost anywhere else in the nation though. There are some notable exceptions to what you say.
Viking... Yes, I understand it backfired in CA but let's be honest... It was never "really" a right in CA to begin with. Your state is a lost cause regarding 2A liberties.

CA is so over run with "takers"... IE... Permanent Democrat Voters, that nothing short of a Revolution followed with the executions of pretty much every State official could turn it around.

It's up to rest of the country to STOP federal bailout for California and allow it to disintegrate in complete violence and chaos as soon as possible.

If all 50 states serve as laboratories of democracy then your state "along with a handful of NE states, serve as examples of "what not to do.

Get out while you can partner... And do all you can to get every other self reliant gainfully employed individual you know to follow you.

Tack