Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > White hat holsters?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 02:19 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default White hat holsters?

Anybody do business with them? How do you like their max-tuck holsters?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-26-2012, 03:07 AM   #2

Liked 32 Times on 18 Posts

Yes, i have a max tuck holster for my glock 23. I would say that i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this holster but that would be a huge UNDERstatement. I have $300+ holsters that have been sitting in a drawer since the max tuck arrived. They will not be coming out of the drawer anytime soon.

For target shooting i prefer an owb holster but for concealed carry, imo, there is NO other holster that can match this one.

BUY IT

Old 02-26-2012, 04:02 AM   #3

I will agree the Max Tuck by White Hat Holsters is great! I wear mine every day all day, from the time I get up til the time I go to bed.They are great people to do business with also.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:21 PM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Awesome!!!! Thanks guys. I ordered one from them a week ago or so....come to find out that they are behind on production as they are/were moving. But they were very considerate enough to send an email letting me know that my holster won't arrive as advertised due to their moving. I'm looking forward to using their product.

Which clips are you guys using? I decided to order all three different clips to try out.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:35 PM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Well I just got my max tuck yesterday with the different belt clips to try out....now to figure out which clips to use and adjusting the position