Where to Keep my Home Protection Pistol. - Page 14
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Where to Keep my Home Protection Pistol.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2014, 10:11 PM   #131
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2220 Times on 1525 Posts
Likes Given: 820

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
Speaking of short barrels, I wonder if some prosecutor (persecutor) would claim that the Judge is a shotgun with an illegally short barrel???
The judge has a rifled barrel. It is a pistol by any definition of the law.

Old 02-08-2014, 10:44 PM   #132
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22240 Times on 12460 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
The judge has a rifled barrel. It is a pistol by any definition of the law.
i think we have already covered that fact.

Old 02-09-2014, 05:34 PM   #133

Liked 46 Times on 38 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
i think we have already covered that fact.
Lmao!!!

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Firearms Talk mobile app
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 02-09-2014, 05:40 PM   #134
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22240 Times on 12460 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by freetobefree View Post
Lmao!!!

he does have a reading comprehension problem. lots of times he fails to read an entire post before rambling on about something!

Old 02-09-2014, 07:46 PM   #135

Liked 46 Times on 38 Posts

Lol I thought it was funny because you explained the same thing literally 4 comments earlier...

Last edited by freetobefree; 02-09-2014 at 07:50 PM.

Old 02-13-2014, 07:27 AM   #136

Liked 160 Times on 138 Posts
Likes Given: 15

I own three handguns, a small safe and a little ammo!! Just an average citizen that chooses to arm myself for personal protection/HD. I keep one gun in my car, one gun near me or on me, and 1 gun in my safe with what little ammo I own! The safe is inexpensive but is key coded and bolted on my wall!! Steal my car, you only get one, break in my house you only get one(maybe).
Confront me with life threatening danger you have to injure or kill me for one. My belief is, not to keep all my eggs in one basket. I have no children, but if I did I would probably invest in a small 1 gun bedside safe with fingerprint access!
This method of gun storage might be completely against gun storage protocol, but it sure gives this average citizen peace of mind! Also, a home alarm system is a nice little added layer in protecting my guns!! Using this method, I'm not constantly in and out of my safe!! And if I want to make a quick trip in my car, I know a gun is in my car! And general I travel with two guns, one on me and one riding in the car!! And I can get by with smaller capacity/gun as my main carry, cause the option for bigger is in my car!! Makes sense to me. I don't know about another soul though. And that's ok too!!

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

Old 02-13-2014, 07:30 AM   #137
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3380 Times on 2286 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahall View Post
I own three handguns, a small safe and a little ammo!! Just an average citizen that chooses to arm myself for personal protection/HD. I keep one gun in my car, one gun near me or on me, and 1 gun in my safe with what little ammo I own! The safe is inexpensive but is key coded and bolted on my wall!! Steal my car, you only get one, break in my house you only get one(maybe).
Confront me with life threatening danger you have to injure or kill me for one. My belief is, not to keep all my eggs in one basket. I have no children, but if I did I would probably invest in a small 1 gun bedside safe with fingerprint access!
This method of gun storage might be completely against gun storage protocol, but it sure gives this average citizen peace of mind! Also, a home alarm system is a nice little added layer in protecting my guns!! Using this method, I'm not constantly in and out of my safe!! And if I want to make a quick trip in my car, I know a gun is in my car! And general I travel with two guns, one on me and one riding in the car!! And I can get by with smaller capacity/gun as my main carry, cause the option for bigger is in my car!! Makes sense to me. I don't know about another soul though. And that's ok too!!

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

Not a terrible plan with limited resources. I would keep buying Ammo as you can..

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...