Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   when you carry where do you carry your other items? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/when-you-carry-where-do-you-carry-your-other-items-81754/)

guthy125 01-18-2013 07:13 PM

when you carry where do you carry your other items?

Like you phone, knife(s), keys and other misc items. I've been trying to get used to carrying my phone on my left side but it keeps falling out, luckily I have a case on it. When I had it on my right side it never fell. I'm only practicing in your preparation of getting my concealed license. Money issues I have to wait to pay for the actual license.

Gh0zt36 01-18-2013 08:09 PM

I appendix carry @ 12:30 So it doesn't affect anything else really . I carry knives and cell phone in front pockets wallet in the back .

Although my phone takes up an entires pocket itself seeing it is a Samsung Galaxy Note II it has a 5.5" screen .

HOSSFLY 01-18-2013 08:40 PM

Same place i always have-
Mabe i really don't understand what exactly your asking -

CA357 01-18-2013 09:23 PM

IWB appendix carry. Cell phone in left front pocket or left front jacket pocket. Knife is clipped in the right front pocket. Wallet left rear pocket, handkerchief in left rear pocket. If you're having problems, maybe you're carrying too much stuff. ;)

guthy125 01-18-2013 09:52 PM

I carry my phone in case with the belt clip. Since I'm right handed ill be carrying on my right side but now that I keep my phone on my left side in preparation it keeps falling out. It never fell out on my right side.

guthy125 01-18-2013 09:54 PM

Maybe I should have just asked where everyone carries they're phone. I only carry knife, keys on belt clip, wallet in rear and phone on my hip

HOSSFLY 01-19-2013 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guthy125
Maybe I should have just asked where everyone carries they're phone. I only carry knife, keys on belt clip, wallet in rear and phone on my hip

I just slip my iPhone in my back pocket-

Rick1967 01-19-2013 01:44 AM

I am left handed. I carry my phone on my right side no matter what gun I am carrying. I just wanted to get used to it that way. I have been doing it for 5 years now. It is just normal for me to grab it with my right hand now. I carry my car keys in my right front pocket. The reason for this is because I sometimes pocket carry a 9mm Kahr in my left front pocket. I hope this answers your question.

slwarren 01-19-2013 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guthy125 (Post 1099489)
Like you phone, knife(s), keys and other misc items. I've been trying to get used to carrying my phone on my left side but it keeps falling out, luckily I have a case on it. When I had it on my right side it never fell. I'm only practicing in your preparation of getting my concealed license. Money issues I have to wait to pay for the actual license.

What position are you carrying? This has a lot to do with where stuff gets moved. I carry at about 4 o'clock. My wallet is harder to get out sometimes, but it doesn't usually affect my phone in my right front pocket. You could also try some cargo pants or tactical style pants, they usually have more pockets.

THEMENACE 01-19-2013 03:24 AM

When I buy iwb jeans, which are a size to big to accomodate the gun, I noticed the pockets are larger as well...and maybe those bigger pockets will work for your phone. U have had luck with pocket + cell phone in peter box. Just don't put it in your back pocket if you are a fatty like me.....