Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > What you carry

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2011, 11:23 AM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreAmerican View Post
I am a rather "built" fellow with a LARGE frame so I am not the kind of person that someone would try to stick up but being me I do love CC and a plus side of being a larger fellow with a liking for larger guns i manage to carry (concealed) a S&W Model 952 which is a 9mm but has a long slide and a more "large" look to it without it being noticeable.
Hardcore please don’t become complacent because of your size. Most low lives believe their weapon will be an advantage and not hesitate to assault you if given the opportunity. Stay prepared. At times, mostly winter, which is not frequent here in Florida, I will carry my commander size or even full size 1911 if I have adequate outer clothing to cover them.

Bill
NRA Life Member

"Democracy is two wolves and one lamb voting what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote" Ben Franklin

"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." --Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:45

"It is God’s job to judge and forgive my enemy, I only arrange the meeting." Unidentified Marine