What weapon do u conceal!!!!! - Page 89
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > What weapon do u conceal!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2014, 02:39 AM   #881
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by davva360 View Post
I lost all my guns when my boat sank off the coast of Florida. No point looking here anymore!
eerrrrr...yeah....me too....and it happened the day before whatever day they come looking for them.

Never waste time deciding between two guns....buy both of them.

Old 04-23-2014, 02:41 AM   #882

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluznar View Post
My wife carries a Taurus PT 22 in .22lr she believes 2 or 3 quick shots to center mass will do the job. Plus it is small and easy to conceal.
Nothing wrong with that. Practice enough and she can neuter the attacker with one bullet and save the ammo.

Never waste time deciding between two guns....buy both of them.

Old 04-23-2014, 03:29 AM   #883
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 67 Times on 47 Posts

I say post away! Let the government gather all the information they want. I have nothing to hide and will defend my 2A right just as strongly as I would any constitutional right.

As a LAC of the United States, I like this thread and take pride in disclosing what I own and carry.

Considering all the paperwork I've filled out over the years for my gun purchases, I'm sure our government has a pretty accurate listing of the firearms I own and enjoy shooting anyway.

To that end, since I have nothing to hide except when I CC, my "surprise" is for anyone who intends to harm myself, my family, or anyone else who may find themselves in danger if I'm around.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

Roads less traveled...

Old 04-23-2014, 01:37 PM   #884

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts

I always carry my Bersa Thunder .32 acp and trust it completely. People of the U.S. have overlooked the .32 acp which is a shame. It is an excellent round with low recoil and at close range, plenty deadly.

Old 04-23-2014, 02:39 PM   #885

Liked 205 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 164

Quote:
People of the U.S. have overlooked the .32 acp
Not as popular a caliber here in the US and hard to find bulk ammo for it. It was very popular back in the early 1900's when Colt first came out with Browning's pocket pistols. Bersa is popular here but in 380 ACP and my favorite the Bersa
Thunder 45 Ultra Compact Pro.

They are easy to shoot (32 ACP) and a good choice for a deep concealment pistol (ankle holster).

Jim

Last edited by bigjim; 04-23-2014 at 02:43 PM.

Old 04-24-2014, 07:45 AM   #886
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluznar View Post
I always carry my Bersa Thunder .32 acp and trust it completely. People of the U.S. have overlooked the .32 acp which is a shame. It is an excellent round with low recoil and at close range, plenty deadly.

I agree up to a Point: I have always been a Fan of 32ACP or 380ACP for folks who have the dexterity to handle a small auto, but might not be able to be accurate with a larger Caliber. Currently I own no 380's, but 2-32ACP's. That being what it is, the 32ACP is not a Primary, but a secondary caliber to be used as a deep concealed Back up gun.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 04-24-2014, 01:15 PM   #887

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts

DrFootball I disagree, my Bersa .32 is my primary weapon. It is the exact same size as the standard Bersa .380. The .32 acp has killed many in Europe over the years and I bet there are still many in Europe with a .32.
With FMJ a .32 will go thru 4 layers of denim and penetrate 14 inches in ballistic gel. I believe that is sufficient. Americans are programmed to use larger calibers by John Wayne and Dirty Harry movies. But in reality I believe that .22lr, .22 mag, .32 acp, .380 acp are very good for a carry weapon.
Beretta is coming out with the PICO which is .380 but you can also get a .32 conversion barrel for it. I can shoot 4 inch groups with my Bersa .380 at 21 feet, with my .32 I can shoot 3 inch groups. I recommend the .32 to every new shooter I meet, if you would try one you would understand why. At 30 feet or closer the .32 is excellent.

I might add, these groups are from someone who only shoots once a month or less. So though not the greatest marksman, Bersa guns work for me.

Old 04-25-2014, 12:01 PM   #888
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Like I said, I have a Walther PP, and an FEG copy. Both run well with both 70-71 Gr. RN's, and HP's, as long as you keep the Chamber clean and the trigger group from getting Gunked up. I didn't say I wanna get shot with one to prove it's a good round. My personal pref. has always been a larger caliber SemiAuto. I had a PPK/s I carried as a BUG...I know about the Pico,..
Im Trying to get a friend to sell me his SemiAuto Skorpion. He has 4-10's and 3 20's for it!

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 04-26-2014, 04:17 PM   #889

Liked 46 Times on 38 Posts

Hey guys do you carry jhp or fmj in the 32 or 380 caliber? Just curious

Old 04-27-2014, 01:43 AM   #890

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Chamber is jhp Federal with magazine loaded with fmj 71gr S&B. Don't ever worry about rim lock this way.