Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > What weapon do u conceal!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2012, 04:46 AM   #301
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Thank you. Sorry, I don't have any extras hanging around.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-06-2012, 05:10 PM   #302

I carry my Glock 27 and a spare 13 round magazine during the summer months. During the winter it's a GLOCK 23 with spare magazine.

-------------------------------------------
NRA Life Member, GOA Lfe Member, GSSF

Old 09-07-2012, 12:24 PM   #303

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoredman
Westsidebob, if you want to carry a PX4 Storm, I can recommend this rig for it, a High Noon Down Under, shown with my PX-4 Storm.

http://highnoonholsters.com/

125 day wait? That's terrible, sorry.
Thanks, actually I am shopping for a new holster. That looks like a very nice holster, it looks like to me it costs $185, ha ha that must be a typo...

Old 09-11-2012, 05:28 AM   #304

Liked 17 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 52

For my EDC I use one of my Sig's a P-226 or 229 in 9mm. If not I carry my RIA 1911A1CS in a Milt Sparks VM-II, with a Taurus Airlite Model 85 or my S&W Bodyguard in a Blackhawk ankle or pocket holster. Living her in Az where it is hot 9 months out of the year I have to tailor what I carry by what I am wearing.

Old 09-11-2012, 07:12 AM   #305

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheftonyb
Carry glock 22 and keltech pf9. Depends on my attitude and weather. Got the nemisis for my keltech, can't stand it. Got MIC razor for glock love it. Looking to get the crossbreed holster for my 9mm.
Any body use the crossbreed set up for the pf9?
I'd suggest remora for pf9. Works Iwb or pocket.

Old 09-12-2012, 02:02 AM   #306

Liked 12 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelenwolf View Post
For my EDC I use one of my Sig's a P-226 or 229 in 9mm. If not I carry my RIA 1911A1CS in a Milt Sparks VM-II, with a Taurus Airlite Model 85 or my S&W Bodyguard in a Blackhawk ankle or pocket holster. Living her in Az where it is hot 9 months out of the year I have to tailor what I carry by what I am wearing.
Love my Sig 229 - I have it rigged for 357 at the moment laser site under the barrel and switch back and forth between the existing 357 with extended and ported barrel, .40 cal and 9mm. I have recently started carrying my Kel-Tec P11 Rigged with one 15 round S&W Magazine for every day. When the wife and I have date night, I now carry the Kel-Tec P11 with S&W 15 plus 1 and the standard 10 round Magazine in a hip high holster along with a paddle holster for two more 15 round S&W Magazines. I figure that gives me 56 rounds like I would ever need so much. But my dad always said, never start a fight or argument but if I'm forced into protecting myself and/or my family - make sure there is no one left to call me a liar on the witness stand. (He's a little dramatic) Plus, the wife Carries Her CCW. I'll have to talk about it in a separate reply.

No such thing as a "running start"
NRA, ILE, American Shooter

Last edited by peybella; 09-12-2012 at 02:04 AM.

Old 09-12-2012, 02:32 AM   #307

Liked 12 Times on 9 Posts

The Wife turned in her Stuff for her CCW yesterday. All she has to do now is wait for the license to come back from the state and she's set. As a present for her, I purchased her a Taurus Judge Poly Public Defender. It just so happened that she sent her information for her CCW license yesterday and her pistol came in today. I went ahead and gave it to her today and she was more excited than I thought she would be. In the past I purchased her a Walther p22. I dis-agreed with the purchase from the beginning but wanted her to be happy. It's a great pistol for plinking but (as for me) I think that if I were to get shot with a 22, it would most likely just piss me off (I joke of course). And thus the worry I have for her, So I figured a nice, easy to operate, revolver that throws out 410 buck shot or 45 colt ammo would solve that worry. She's played with it all night learning how to clean, operate, etc. and wants to go to the range this weekend. Of course I'll take her. I have to break in my AK, .40 cal carbine and practice with my Kel-Tec so I'm all about the range. I'm just happy she likes her new pistol as much as she does. I'll let everyone know how she does.

No such thing as a "running start"
NRA, ILE, American Shooter

Old 09-12-2012, 03:44 AM   #308

Liked 48 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 29

Next time, I'm going o marry you, buddy... Lol!

Old 09-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #309
Weapons Aficianado
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4406 Times on 1486 Posts
Likes Given: 1356

Quote:
Originally Posted by peybella View Post
The Wife turned in her Stuff for her CCW yesterday. All she has to do now is wait for the license to come back from the state and she's set. As a present for her, I purchased her a Taurus Judge Poly Public Defender. It just so happened that she sent her information for her CCW license yesterday and her pistol came in today. I went ahead and gave it to her today and she was more excited than I thought she would be. In the past I purchased her a Walther p22. I dis-agreed with the purchase from the beginning but wanted her to be happy. It's a great pistol for plinking but (as for me) I think that if I were to get shot with a 22, it would most likely just piss me off (I joke of course). And thus the worry I have for her, So I figured a nice, easy to operate, revolver that throws out 410 buck shot or 45 colt ammo would solve that worry. She's played with it all night learning how to clean, operate, etc. and wants to go to the range this weekend. Of course I'll take her. I have to break in my AK, .40 cal carbine and practice with my Kel-Tec so I'm all about the range. I'm just happy she likes her new pistol as much as she does. I'll let everyone know how she does.

Have one and it's an interesting firearm.
Wife has shot it but prefers her Sig P238 for carry.

Hers look like this?

With Stoner LH IWB holster,which I recommend.

NSDQ

Old 09-12-2012, 08:45 PM   #310

Liked 24 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 4

(1) My .380s
(2) My minirevolvers (all .22LR)
(3) Pocket holsters, by me
(4) 2-for-1 pocket holster

380s-copy.jpg   minirevolvers-copy.jpg   pocket-holsters-copy.jpg   double-holster-copy.jpg  

"Valor needs first strength, then a weapon."
-- J. R. R. Tolkien (1892-1973)

"Free men have arms; slaves do not."
-- William Blackstone (1723-1780)