What weapon do u conceal!!!!! - Page 18
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > What weapon do u conceal!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2012, 07:35 PM   #171
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 68 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 113

I've seen a lot of people suggesting PJ Holsters recently. The say they are very comfortable. I'm thinking of picking one up myself.

Old 05-20-2012, 08:12 PM   #172

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountaineerGlocker
I'm 6' 250lbs. You might say I'm a big boy. I carry IWB anywhere from 3-6:00 with no problems what so ever. I'm sure a lot has to do with the style holster you choose. A good "tuck" style holster should work fine for you. The only position I could possibly see problems carrying in would be 12:00. But then again, who's trying to carry a gun in their 12:00...not a lot of us I'm sure. I carry my .40 in a Galco King Tuk. IMHO...it's one the best holsters on the market.
What kind of .40 is it? I have S&W Sigma 40 and looking for a new holster.

Old 05-20-2012, 08:45 PM   #173

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Thank uou all for replying to my thread, it really helps people who pass by the thread to see some of the different carry options that we use when we carry. Also thanks to the subscribers of the thread.

Old 05-20-2012, 10:06 PM   #174

Liked 117 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

I'm a little prediduce as I manufacture the " Concealed Comfort " holster offered in the classifieds on this thread.

I carry about 16 hours a day and when on duty I have a full sized semi auto in a duty rig I still have a bodyguard 380 or S&W model 60 "chief's special " in a concealed comfort holster - - - all cotton so it does not cause sweating and you will forget you have it on till time for bed or time for use.

You can be in the cruiser with you seatbelt on and if someone approaches you can easily put your hand on your back up in case of need and if it turns out to not be needed the person approaching will never know you had a weapon in hand, just rebutton your shirt.

At under $40.00 including shipping many customers get one thne their friends see them and order in larger quanities ( 4 or more at a time down to $19.95 + shipping )

Old 05-20-2012, 10:16 PM   #175

Liked 59 Times on 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyliftn

What kind of .40 is it? I have S&W Sigma 40 and looking for a new holster.
It's a Glock Gen4 G27. I highly recommend the King Tuk, it's a solid rig and you hardly even know it's there. Many times I've forgotten that I'm even carrying. You can also adjust the depth of the ride and the cant, to really dial in the comfort and function-ability. Plus it's the same quality as a Crossbreed but a third of the price. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Old 05-21-2012, 11:44 AM   #176

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I carry the G27G4 in the N82 PRO or in the DeSantis Intruder. I also carry the G23G4 just depends on my mood that day.

image-3238650474.jpg   image-3932572332.jpg   image-888349199.jpg  

Old 05-21-2012, 05:32 PM   #177

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:

It's a Glock Gen4 G27. I highly recommend the King Tuk, it's a solid rig and you hardly even know it's there. Many times I've forgotten that I'm even carrying. You can also adjust the depth of the ride and the cant, to really dial in the comfort and function-ability. Plus it's the same quality as a Crossbreed but a third of the price. I promise you will not be disappointed.
Hey think we have spoke on another Forum? Nice to see you .

Old 05-21-2012, 07:23 PM   #178

Liked 59 Times on 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOCKMASTER

Hey think we have spoke on another Forum? Nice to see you .
Hey Glockmaster. It's good to see you over here. I had enough of the other forum...too many inflated egos for me. Not surprisingly I find more people showing up to this forum from the "dark side" everyday. I knew it was you when I saw the pic of the custom holster. How does that disantis work for you? It looks like a smaller version of our "tuck" holsters. What is it's comfort level compared to your custom tuck style? Anyway, good to see you on here. Btw...you're still a rock star on my book.

Old 05-21-2012, 07:32 PM   #179

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:

Hey Glockmaster. It's good to see you over here. I had enough of the other forum...too many inflated egos for me. Not surprisingly I find more people showing up to this forum from the "dark side" everyday. I knew it was you when I saw the pic of the custom holster. How does that disantis work for you? It looks like a smaller version of our "tuck" holsters. What is it's comfort level compared to your custom tuck style? Anyway, good to see you on here. Btw...you're still a rock star on my book.
Yeah I had my share of that FORUM.
The DiSantis is really nice. The comfort is ok it's pretty new still. But after it gets broke in I think it will be sweet.

Hey thanks a lot for the complement. I still like your style as well. I'll see ya around.

Old 05-21-2012, 07:44 PM   #180

Liked 2389 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

My DeSantis has not protection from 1911 beaver tails. My only complaint. Looking into a crossbreed.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.