Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   What do you carry? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/what-do-you-carry-41571/)

bizy 04-21-2011 12:32 PM

What do you carry?
 
What do you carry? I carry a 38 spc in my pocket and a 45 XD in the console.. Do any of you carry knives as well?

dutchmaster 04-21-2011 07:32 PM

I have four handguns I use for CC, I trade off depending on how I have to dress that day. My handguns are; PT145, PT709, Rossi .357 461, PT738. I always have the 738 on me regardless of whatelse I'm carrying, and yes I do carry a folder, it's a SOG Fusion, and I keep it razor sharp. On top of all that, I use a cane to walk with, an Arkansas Hickory Root cane, and I know how to utilize it as a defensive weapon also... :):):)

wmille01 04-21-2011 07:59 PM

I carry a glock factory field knife, a and a taurus model 66 in 357 mag

USMC-03 04-21-2011 10:38 PM

I carry an M&P Compact .40 most of the time. Sometimes my PF9. I carry the Cold Steel Recon folder...I believe they call it Recon One, or something like that.

Jesse17 04-22-2011 01:25 AM

Always got my LCP in my pants pocket. Just ordered today a Crossbreed Super Tuck for my 5" 1911.

I'm not sure if I'll end up carrying the 1911 or not, but at min. it will be a vehicle carry gun.

spittinfire 04-22-2011 02:06 AM

Kimber Pro carry 2 HD in a crossbreed supertuck. I'm currently shopping for a pocket gun as a back up.

Once in a while I'll carry an SP101 in 357. My wife claimed it so I have to fight her for it .

I forgot to mention knives. I always carry at least one in my pocket but some days I carry 2. The uses of a good pocket knife are endless.

WDB 04-22-2011 02:31 AM

I carry a S&W M&P 45 75% of the time in a Don Hume IWB holster, the other 25% I carry a S&W 642 38 spl in a Don Hume IWB holster. I always carry a pocket knife of some sort as they come in handy for daily use.

CA357 04-22-2011 03:13 AM

I'm in Kalifornia. I carry a Benchmade folder and a surly attitude.

RMP1394-RLTW 04-22-2011 03:34 AM

I carry a full size 1911 in a cross breed and love it. Still getting used to the weight and think I will need to upgrade my belt sooner then later if I continue to carry the 1911.

I always carry the folder, I never got used to not having it after I left the military. Emmerson Commander, it cant helput stay sharp, if I cant shave with it it goes to the ceramic stick for a couple of swipes and its right back to shaving!

yamhill40 04-22-2011 04:07 AM

Benchmade Auto and waiting for my CHL for my G27. I need to find a comfortable IWB holster. Also thinking about getting a PF9.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:36 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.