Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Wallet Holster?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2011, 04:15 PM   #21
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8331 Times on 3603 Posts
Likes Given: 1281

Old threads never die- they just get resurrected..........

1. The "Shoot thru the Holster" shown is not a Federal NFA item, in that it does not disguise the gun. There WERE holsters for a derringer that wrapped all the way around, disguising it, with a hole for the trigger finger, permitting it to be fired while still concealed- and THAT made it an NFA item. The holster in the Flea-Bay posting does not do that. Whether it complies with YOUR state laws, I have no clue.

2. Ref: Being robbed, protecting your property, etc- Robbery is the unlawful taking of property of another by force or by placing them in fear of death or serious harm. It is NOT simple theft.

Wave a knife in my face, demand my wallet, you were placing me in fear for my life. Before I shot your ass repeatedly. But I shot you for making me fear for my life- not my wallet with $4 and a movie ticket stub.

I am not an attorney, you can do your own legal research, but I know of no state that forbids the right of self defense when attacked, or under a CREDIBLE threat of attack. Known as right of self preservation.

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

Old 08-23-2011, 04:21 AM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 137 Times on 88 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Before they were outlawed I had a wallet holster for my High Standard 22 Mag derringer like C3 described the grips were removed and the grip screws went thru the leather into the grips. It worked good but if you used 22 Mag ammo it threw a flame far enough to singe the assailants eye lashes. you can also shoot 22WRF ammo in it.

http://militarysignatures.com/signat...ember14888.png
Retired LE, M.P., Sr. M.P. Investigator, armorer, F.B.I. Trained Rangemaster/Firearms Instructor , Presently Forensic Document Examiner for D.H.S.