Waffle House Customer Shoots Robber - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Waffle House Customer Shoots Robber

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2012, 01:45 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I hope dude got to finish his hash browns & with a free warm-up on his coffee.

Anybody else find it interesting that they had a mug shot of the dead robber right handy?
I'm sure if you asked his parents, it was from his file to become an astronaut or a humanitarian. Of course he's not guilty of anything other than being a YBM, right?

Old 01-24-2012, 03:28 AM   #22

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Robbing a Waffle House is about as dumb as trying to rob a
police station. Everybody knows that most Waffle House
customers are packing heat, legally or otherwise.

Certified in napping
Certified in BBQ on the Green Egg

Old 01-24-2012, 04:08 AM   #23
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5997 Times on 3138 Posts
Likes Given: 428

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick1967 View Post
I am a Christian. I feel that anyone can ask for forgivness. Some people just choose not to...or they wait too long.
the difference between a law abiding person and a criminal is that the criminal only seeks or asks for forgiveness after they have been convicted by a jury of their peers. there are an aweful lot of criminals in prison trying to convince everyone else they had a change of heart after reality of death row or life in prison hits em...

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 01-24-2012, 08:00 AM   #24
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2993 Times on 1560 Posts
Likes Given: 278

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigjumpr View Post
what are you trying to say? this statement can go in the way of @19 already
had a rap sheet or Conspiracy
I think the obvious conclusion is the now former criminal had not learned much from his previous criminal endeavors and a booking photo was available. Sad that a young man made such poor choices that he ended up in that situation. Even more sad that a CCW holder now has to deal with the aftermath of someone else's poor choices.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 01-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1275 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Maybe the other punk, the older one, had intimidated the young one into doing it, over a debt or something. Or mabe the young one was trying to prove something to the older one, like how "baaayuhd" he was. Sometimes the lack of self-discipline and the need for immediate gratification will make a young guy do something desperate to come up with something he thinks will make him look "cool" to his peers, like a piece of jewelry or clothing. He had to be under some kind of high pressure to be trying to rob a place full of customers.

Old 01-24-2012, 01:47 PM   #26

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Did Waffle pick up the guys dinner tab?

Somebody picked the wrong diner.

“There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period.” Ted Nugent

Old 01-24-2012, 02:55 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray

I respect your opinion and the way that you think about people. I have dealt with the criminal element for a little over a decade. I have sat and talked to hundreds of inmates about their crimes while i worked in the prison. Alot of them show no remorse for what they have done to their victims, and some would say that they did but if they discharged you would soon see their face on the 10 o'clock for robbing or killing someone else. I have worked on the streets and worked the crime scenes,and ive seen the pain in the victims eyes while i helped clean up the mess left behind. Ive had to tell the parents that their sons or daughters had been killed, and ive seen children placed into DHS custody because domestic violence ended in bloodshed.

I think the way i do because......... I do
I can see how that experience would make a person calloused towards criminals. And I respect the fact that you've had to put up with a lot of heartless and baseless individuals in your career. I'm sure you see people thru a much different set of eyes as result.

Old 01-24-2012, 03:15 PM   #28

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
I respect your opinion and the way that you think about people. I have dealt with the criminal element for a little over a decade. I have sat and talked to hundreds of inmates about their crimes while i worked in the prison. Alot of them show no remorse for what they have done to their victims, and some would say that they did but if they discharged you would soon see their face on the 10 o'clock for robbing or killing someone else. I have worked on the streets and worked the crime scenes,and ive seen the pain in the victims eyes while i helped clean up the mess left behind. Ive had to tell the parents that their sons or daughters had been killed, and ive seen children placed into DHS custody because domestic violence ended in bloodshed.

I think the way i do because......... I do
Did you in your career had to tell the family their son was killed during the commission of a crime and caused the death of an innocent person?

“There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period.” Ted Nugent

Old 01-24-2012, 03:35 PM   #29

Liked 1012 Times on 607 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007BondJamesBond007

Did you in your career had to tell the family their son was killed during the commission of a crime and caused the death of an innocent person?
I never worked a scene where the perp was killed, ive only had to notify the victims families

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 01-24-2012, 03:44 PM   #30
AZL

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

That's funny...seeing how Waffle House has a strict NO GUNS policy corporate wide. I wonder what they are saying about that?

Anyway....good for the good guy (Lacking facts of course, and if he didn't act like a lead slinging cowboy).

Surprize me...hose out your mangina, quit whining and actually DO something.