Utah Love....

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Utah Love....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2013, 04:53 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 46 Times on 38 Posts

Default Utah Love....

I see a lot of things going on in Colorado that are disheartening to say the least about gun rights... along with a lot of other places through out the country....
I also see a lot of great patriotism in defense of our constitutional rights in several places...
I would like to just say I'm very proud to live in a conservative state... where the the rights of the people are making a difference... as with Texas... Az... Alaska... Vermont... and several others our state has a 2 nd amendment preservation law on the table... so thank Utah reps... and people who support the cause...
Proud to be an American....
Locked N Loaded
FREE

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-10-2013, 08:05 PM   #2

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Amen. I'm currently in Colorado and have written many letters to the local officials to no avail. It is encouraging to see some states stand up though.

Old 03-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #3
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2382 Times on 1287 Posts
Likes Given: 685

Some friends were trying to get us to visit CO this summer. Aint gonna happen! Another state Kalifornicated. Kalibanners are a cancer.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I was taught to respect my elders but they are getting harder to find.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:50 PM   #4

Liked 46 Times on 38 Posts

I know I speak for many of my friends when I say in our calls and email to our reps... we have asked for votes to protect the peoples constitution in Colo but Obama-bin-dictator seems to have a strong hold there for some reason
And I agree w jtj too... I'll visit other states on vacation... that is the reason I won't bike trip to california ...

Last edited by freetobefree; 03-11-2013 at 02:08 PM.