'Upside Down' Shoulder Holster - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > 'Upside Down' Shoulder Holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 09:51 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Here is another one in this style from Nevada Gun Leather

https://www.sagunleather.com/cart/shopexd.asp?id=128

I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts. -Will Rogers

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. -Winston Churchill

Old 01-03-2009, 09:53 AM   #12

As I think I mentioned I carried a M36 for a while on duty as a UK police officer, the holster was by Holsters Unlimited (from Liverpool now defunct). Never had a problem, or even heard of one with the design, and out equipment was multi issued and took a beating. I liked it so much at the time I bought one for a M66 that I had (sold with the gun, you know how that goes!).

Canebrake: Thanks I know Andy very well and have a lot of his stuff which has seen me safe over the years. Andy no longer makes holsters for revolvers and if you want to treat yourself I wouldn't wait, he's about to retire to the sun, I have just ordered my last double magazine pouches from him.......

Last edited by Boris; 01-03-2009 at 09:55 AM.

Old 01-03-2009, 07:57 PM   #13

Liked 1424 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
As I think I mentioned I carried a M36 for a while on duty as a UK police officer, the holster was by Holsters Unlimited (from Liverpool now defunct). Never had a problem, or even heard of one with the design, and out equipment was multi issued and took a beating. I liked it so much at the time I bought one for a M66 that I had (sold with the gun, you know how that goes!).

Canebrake: Thanks I know Andy very well and have a lot of his stuff which has seen me safe over the years. Andy no longer makes holsters for revolvers and if you want to treat yourself I wouldn't wait, he's about to retire to the sun, I have just ordered my last double magazine pouches from him.......
Boris, Thanks for the heads-up on Andy. I better jump on that model 28 I've been putin' off!

cb

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello