undercover southpaw
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > undercover southpaw

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2008, 11:39 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default undercover southpaw

Hey Gents,
This is my 1st post. It's great to be here!
I have an undercover southpaw (38 spl) on layaway. I had a bulldog .44 spl that I had bought in the mid 80's and sold it when I needed funds after I got out of the Air Force in 1988. I loved that weapon and when I heard the news about a " Lefty Revolver" I just had to have it.
My .44 Bulldog was great and fun to shoot.
Now after hearing good and bad news about recently built Charter Arms, I need some feedback.
Everyones feedback is welcome,but I guess I need those that own these revolvers to tell me what they think of them.
I didn't put it on layaway because it was inexpensive. I can afford the wonderful 442's & 642's but Da__it, I want a lefty!
I also have a P3at (2nd Generation) and am very happy with it, despite negative news I've heard about it.
I do have a G19 , so I do have what most people would consider to be a reliable weapon. I just thought I'd say that before someone told me to buy a more dependable firearm.
Please, let me hear the good and bad.
Thanx All!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-01-2008, 05:31 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I stock this and many of the other guns Charter makes. I don't actually own any (well I guess I own hundreds, just don't seem like mine) I don't think the Charter guns are built too poorly, I feel they could be made better, but they are a good buy for the money. Anyway if you have any trouble the factory will make it right for you. It isn't like anyone else is making a Southpaw model anyhow!