Tommy Theis Holster - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Tommy Theis Holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2012, 11:49 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

It came in yesterday. Wearin right now. I think I just found my last holster.

Old 03-17-2012, 02:33 PM   #12

Just got an email says mine is shipped. Should be in sometime early next week and I am pumped!

Old 03-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #13

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Man I'm thinking about one of his holsters please let me know what you guys think about them )

Old 03-17-2012, 06:25 PM   #14

Goto theis! Unmatched customer service, lifetime warranty. Tommy is a great guy that takes time to communicate directly with his customers.

And he can make it how YOU want it.

Old 03-17-2012, 07:02 PM   #15

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Wow three weeks! I think i got mine like in a week. TommyTheis makes very quality holsters; i got one for my G23. Just remember once you get it to put some baby powder around the clips. They squeak like crazy but the powder stops it instantly. I havent seen a better product for the money.

Old 03-18-2012, 04:50 PM   #16

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesmay
It came in yesterday. Wearin right now. I think I just found my last holster.
That's great. I am really wanting to get mine in. Unfortunately, Tommy told me it was a 4 week wait. Guess I'll be waiting a while longer.

Old 03-19-2012, 04:23 AM   #17

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

That's what he told me too 3-4 weeks but...I've seen that this Tuesday he will he working full time on his holster business so that may make it quicker I hope! He's also doing belts which I'm about to go check out now.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:55 AM   #18

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Its worth the wait trust me...he will get all my business.

Old 03-22-2012, 01:49 AM   #19

Just ordered a holster from Tommy for my Kahr PM9. This will be the seventh holster I've purchased from him. His business has really taken off since I first started dealing with him.

He is a quality guy, makes a fantastic product and stands behind it 100%. I wasn't too happy with the retention on the holster he made for my J Frame, he fixed it right up for me.

Yes, his turn around time has gone up a little, my first holster arrived in a week, this new one looks like a three to four week wait. He has sold his other business, so he should have more time available to devote to the holster business.

His holsters are very similar to the Crossbreed Supertuck Combat Cut. The deal maker for me to go with Tommy was the fact that he had no emblems embossed on his belt clips. Someone may see the clips but they won't know it is a sidearm holster. With the Supertuck, I feel the embossed crosses on the clips give away the fact that you are carrying. Once I got the first one, I knew I had found a winner, never give it another thought. I buy a new gun, I give Tommy a call right away!

I will personally guarantee you will enjoy your holster from Tommy. If you are not absolutely delighted, send the gun and the holster to me and I will make sure they are disposed of properly!

Old 03-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesmay View Post
Lays out too far and the clip finger extension prints thru my untucked wrangler shirt.
I have the same problem with the same gun, ordering one of these holsters within the next few days.