Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Tommt Theis

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 10:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Tommt Theis

Has anyone heard anything in Theis? I ordered a holster for my sr9c about a month ago. Not a word since.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-11-2012, 10:36 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 50 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 69

Tommy is a stand up guy and very busy lately for good reason. If your concerned shoot him an email or call him and he will get back to you.

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so."
Ronald Reagan

Old 03-12-2012, 12:02 AM   #3

Thanks. Appreciate the answer. I have heard all good about his work and im ready to get my Ruger out of a bad holster.

Old 03-12-2012, 12:22 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 50 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 69

I've got one for the SR9c and it works great. All day comfort. Did you go with the horsehide?

Old 03-12-2012, 12:59 AM   #5

Awesome holsters i have been thinking about ordering one for my g30 i have one for a kahr cw9 best holster i ever bought

Old 03-12-2012, 10:53 AM   #6

Cowhide with metal clips.

Old 03-22-2012, 12:57 AM   #7

You will be very happy! Well worth the wait. After you wear it a day or two, it will start squeaking. Put a little bit of baby powder on the leather, the squeak will go away. You will most likely buy more holsters from him. He offers three different clips, the metal, a kydex and a j-clip. I would recommend you order the kydex on your second and the j-clip on the third. This will give you the flexibility to mix and match the clips to your varying needs!