Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   today i did not carry (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/today-i-did-not-carry-80267/)

Ultimate_sig 01-04-2013 12:54 AM

today i did not carry

Today i did not carry and almost paid the ultimate price.

It was a day full of errands and lots of running around. My 8 month pregnant gielfriend and i decided to have lunch at a whataburger. As we were leaving an employee came baraling around the corner and almost hit us, in the car. So naturally we honked. He honks back and starts to yell and curse at us. He then yelled racial slurs and threaten to "get my girl". We pulled out and he followed us on to the highway behind us. He acted as uf he was going to ram us. Coming with in inches of actually hitting us. We actually had to speed up to prevent it. I bit shook up i know now i will carry all the time. And now my gf feels it is necessary.

What would yall have done in my shoes?

DavidB 01-04-2013 01:02 AM

Glad to hear you and your girlfriend are alright. I would contact whataburger if he was their employee and report his actions to management as well as the police.

towboater 01-04-2013 01:04 AM

Yep. There are idiots like that out there. I carry everyday, for this reason.

jjfuller1 01-04-2013 01:05 AM

during the roadrage your GF could have phoned police. you could have driven towards the nearest police station instead of the highway, or even a hospital or any federal building with police officers present. perhaps you should have picked a different place to eat. lol.. glad you are okay though.

rifleman1 01-04-2013 01:07 AM

glad your ok...on another note ive never had whataburger was it good at least.

Ultimate_sig 01-04-2013 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjfuller1 (Post 1078728)
during the roadrage your GF could have phoned police. you could have driven towards the nearest police station instead of the highway, or even a hospital or any federal building with police officers present. perhaps you should have picked a different place to eat. lol.. glad you are okay though.

I was on the phone with 911, trying to explain the situation and all i got is what, what, sir, what.....this is why i dont call. Theyre only good for pulling you over and giving you tickets

Ultimate_sig 01-04-2013 01:22 AM

I posted here because i almost want to take legal action so this story gets out to show cc can be effective if done right. This guy would have done his damage and have been gone before the cops ever knew about it.

Also the ifs;
If i did have my pistol and if it did go bad what do i aim at. If i hit and kill him so dick DA could have me locked up for defending myself. But if i did shoot him in a limb; knee, leg, foot etc, what if i missed or it penetrated and hit someone else.

I think one should be allowed to defend themselves by any means without repercussions. I have a pregnant gf to defend but i also have a child to raise

blucoondawg 01-04-2013 01:29 AM

The thought of going back there and waiting for the prick to get off work and walk up to him and B1TCH Slap him comes to mind.

Ultimate_sig 01-04-2013 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blucoondawg (Post 1078750)
The thought of going back there and waiting for the prick to get off work and walk up to him and B1TCH Slap him comes to mind.

O he was leaving when he did this. I wanted to but i was more worried about what if he sneaks one in on me and knocks me out....then,nothings is standing between him and my prego gf

stoppingpower 01-04-2013 01:39 AM

Some people do need the **** kicked outta them every now and then..