Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection (
-   -   is there such a thing as this holster? (

orienteeer 12-01-2012 01:31 PM

is there such a thing as this holster?
to holster a little keltec .380, i'd like to wear it on my left hip, grip facing forward, to draw across my body with my right hand. this means the pistol would be horizontal, & parallel to my belt. most every thing i've seen involves drawing upward. suggestions? thanks.
by the way, yes, i am a newbie.

danf_fl 12-01-2012 01:49 PM

Check this paddle holster out.

hardluk1 12-01-2012 03:11 PM

Seems even with a micro sized pistol it will show more that you want if mounted on the belt sideways. It will also have to have a physical retention like a strap on it. Why not iwb, . Get yourself a low cost DeSantis sof-tuk or pocket-tuk holster that fully adjustably for height and tilt to use to find what my work best for you with a tucketable. Maybe this company can help with what you want.

orienteeer 12-01-2012 08:03 PM

thanks to you both.

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:01 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.