thank god for illinois gun ban!! - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection >

thank god for illinois gun ban!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2012, 05:10 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1819 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00

The whole state of Illinois is imperfect!!! The last of the communist states here. The politics are the problem in Illinois now and unfortunatly will always. It seems all the bad politicians goto Illinois!! Sorry beautiful
Whatever Hoosier boy!! I still love you, just a little less now.

Old 05-27-2012, 05:13 PM   #22

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I don't know how anyone can live in that state.

Old 05-27-2012, 05:28 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1819 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukinfuts29
I don't know how anyone can live in that state.
I don't anymore, but did until I was 25 and my husband always gives me **** about it.

Old 06-05-2012, 10:44 AM   #24

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

We have some fine politicians that hail from Illinios , just look at uh.... whatshisface, you know. Seriously though , even though he's just a product of his enviroment I wish the first lady would have capped him.

Old 06-07-2012, 03:51 AM   #25

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

After re-reading my last comment and realizing how it could be misunderstood I meant the first lady he attacked.

Old 06-07-2012, 04:02 AM   #26

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Yes I am sure G. Bush had a hand in this. Geo. Bush is the most powerful President in U.S. History. Yes he is, no other President has been able to control the economy for four years after leaving Washington. He has been able to direct the War and negative social changes every day after moving to Texas. Never in History has any President been this over powering. It could be because his replacement is a DNC robot.

Old 06-07-2012, 03:34 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1280 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Quote:
Originally Posted by galapogos View Post
Events and reality seem to defy logic, reason and common sense. In other words, Madness prevails. Anyone wanna take a stab at why madness is the norm more and more?

A 6 year old could easily write the blueprints for relieving much of this madness, yet our elected officials seem utterly inept at figuring it out. Instead, more and more, the system criminalizes the law abiding and the innocent in favor of the criminal.

The only thing we can do at the present is get more involved in politics and take the time to learn what our elected officials are doing and vote out those that are screwing us.
Spend more time doing this and less on forums and the result would be better (myself included).
One big problem is that money and looks can buy an election. If there are 2 candidates and one can spend many millions of bucks campaigning and is cuter looking than the other, who also doesn't have as much money to spend, the cutie-pie gets elected. Even if he/she is a total retardo. People don't really look at the record nor connections of a candidate like they should.

Old 06-07-2012, 03:39 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1280 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

JonM: thank god that illinois bans ccw!! this poor man could have been injured by a wild west shootout type conrontation if the elderly greedy 1% type nurse had a concealed handgun!! he woulda been cut off in his prime just as he was ready to settle down turn his life around and start a family!!

definately a win-win for illinois
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Illinois has long been dedicated to the concept of keeping the streets safe for criminals.

Old 06-07-2012, 11:44 PM   #29

Liked 110 Times on 91 Posts
Likes Given: 219

Sucks that on my way to indiana i have a layover in nazicago, i mean chicago.