thank god for illinois gun ban!! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > thank god for illinois gun ban!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 08:11 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 714 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 860

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
Is it just me or does anybody else sense some sarcasm in JonM's post?
Maybe just a tiny bit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
I believe we should abolish the death penalty but bring back the Galley. Life chained to an oar for capitol offenders. Maybe they could be used as yachts for politicians. Double rations this morning men, the captain wants to go water skiing.
Any 3 Felonies and you are executed.
Rape, Murder and Pedophilia you are executed on completion of the appeals process.
Executions should be held on Sunday before Church and done in public.
Prisons should be places as close to hell as we can make them.
Cold in the winter, hot in the summer, solitary confinment in a dank hole.
Only basic nutrition and a hole in the corner for urination and defecation.
Showers once a week via fire hose. No reason to leave the cell unless your time has been served.

Rehabilitate them by making it a place they never want to see again.

"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade

"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy

Last edited by Shade; 11-11-2011 at 08:14 PM.

Old 11-11-2011, 08:33 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
I believe we should abolish the death penalty but bring back the Galley. Life chained to an oar for capitol offenders. Maybe they could be used as yachts for politicians. Double rations this morning men, the captain wants to go water skiing.
Perhaps this could fall under the "Alternative Energy" programs the feds are working on? Remember the commercial with the rowing hamsters?

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 11-12-2011, 02:17 AM   #13
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5512 Times on 2879 Posts
Likes Given: 358

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Perhaps this could fall under the "Alternative Energy" programs the feds are working on? Remember the commercial with the rowing hamsters?

Guinea Pigs Row Tiny Boat - Extended Version - GEICO commercial - YouTube
damn you i was gonna say green energy chained to a bike for life charging batteries!!

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 11-12-2011, 02:39 AM   #14

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
Is it just me or does anybody else sense some sarcasm in JonM's post?

It's this kind of thinking that disturbs me -

So what part of being released after serving 13 out of 30 do they not understand?
In the previous case, Harris was convicted of breaking into a Chicago woman's home, raping her, cutting her neck and beating her for several hours before setting multiple fires to her home in 1997, the Sun-Times reports. Only three weeks prior to that attack, Harris had been released from prison for a 1993 armed robbery, vehicular invasion and burglary charge.

This part is just as messed up, if not even more so.

Old 05-25-2012, 11:37 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
Maybe just a tiny bit...

Any 3 Felonies and you are executed.
Rape, Murder and Pedophilia you are executed on completion of the appeals process.
Executions should be held on Sunday before Church and done in public.
Prisons should be places as close to hell as we can make them.
Cold in the winter, hot in the summer, solitary confinment in a dank hole.
Only basic nutrition and a hole in the corner for urination and defecation.
Showers once a week via fire hose. No reason to leave the cell unless your time has been served.

Rehabilitate them by making it a place they never want to see again.
A little harsh but AMEN!!

Old 05-26-2012, 04:56 AM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1816 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I lived in Illinois until I was 25 and lived on the south side of Chicago. I would love to go back, but not without my guns. Hopefully legislators will wake up and realize that criminals carry illegal weapons and commit most of the crimes. People who legally obtain a license to carry a firearm don't go on killing sprees because they are allowed to carry a gun. It's ridiculous! I think crime would decrease if those bastards had to wonder about whether or not their next target was packing.....

Old 05-27-2012, 03:45 AM   #17

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
I lived in Illinois until I was 25 and lived on the south side of Chicago. I would love to go back, but not without my guns. Hopefully legislators will wake up and realize that criminals carry illegal weapons and commit most of the crimes. People who legally obtain a license to carry a firearm don't go on killing sprees because they are allowed to carry a gun. It's ridiculous! I think crime would decrease if those bastards had to wonder about whether or not their next target was packing.....
Events and reality seem to defy logic, reason and common sense. In other words, Madness prevails. Anyone wanna take a stab at why madness is the norm more and more?

A 6 year old could easily write the blueprints for relieving much of this madness, yet our elected officials seem utterly inept at figuring it out. Instead, more and more, the system criminalizes the law abiding and the innocent in favor of the criminal.

The only thing we can do at the present is get more involved in politics and take the time to learn what our elected officials are doing and vote out those that are screwing us.
Spend more time doing this and less on forums and the result would be better (myself included).

Old 05-27-2012, 04:37 AM   #18

Liked 401 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Something like what zombiegirl was saying happened in london awhile ago, it was always in the top 5 safest cities in the western world and then the guns bans, it is now one of the most dangerous cities in europe.

Old 05-27-2012, 06:30 AM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1816 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by galapogos

Events and reality seem to defy logic, reason and common sense. In other words, Madness prevails. Anyone wanna take a stab at why madness is the norm more and more?

A 6 year old could easily write the blueprints for relieving much of this madness, yet our elected officials seem utterly inept at figuring it out. Instead, more and more, the system criminalizes the law abiding and the innocent in favor of the criminal.

The only thing we can do at the present is get more involved in politics and take the time to learn what our elected officials are doing and vote out those that are screwing us.
Spend more time doing this and less on forums and the result would be better (myself included).
I agree about getting involved in politics. I vote, but unfortunately even if the person the you vote for takes office, things may not be as they seem. A lot of Bills get passed that have secret little parts thrown in and in order for the legislators to get what they want, they have to give a little. It is unfortunately an imperfect system.

Old 05-27-2012, 07:53 AM   #20

Liked 1094 Times on 655 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl

I agree about getting involved in politics. I vote, but unfortunately even if the person the you vote for takes office, things may not be as they seem. A lot of Bills get passed that have secret little parts thrown in and in order for the legislators to get what they want, they have to give a little. It is unfortunately an imperfect system.
The whole state of Illinois is imperfect!!! The last of the communist states here. The politics are the problem in Illinois now and unfortunatly will always. It seems all the bad politicians goto Illinois!! Sorry beautiful