Tactical Wal-Martian - Page 10
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Tactical Wal-Martian

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2014, 06:40 PM   #91
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1101 Times on 659 Posts
Likes Given: 55

I just think that everybody has a RIGHT to carry how they want. If you don't like it then don't carry that way. It's as easy as that, see how SIMPLE that was!!!. If it isn't hurting you then don't worry about it!!! I really like this sign and it doesn't completely fit this discussion. I know the mods will take it down right away.imageuploadedbyfirearms-talk1393875568.427542.jpg

Sent from somewhere at sometime during that one day.
People Like This 
Old 03-04-2014, 12:27 AM   #92

Liked 420 Times on 244 Posts

But it does impact us, all of us. We're in a battle. People want to take away our rights. It does not help one bit when some douche parades around with multiple guns exposed. Sorry. It does not help our cause at all. It's cannon fodder for those that want restrictions. They take one look at the white trash guy or redneck and they assume we are all that way. It's ALWAYS this guy that finds himself on the news, speaking like he didn't get past the 3rd grade, babbling on about 'Merica'. I don't want this guy representing me. I want guys that are well spoken and clean cut and in suits. Educated looking and speaking people, because that is what is being used against us. It's what I call 'the lottery winner' syndrome. The only people you see on TV that win are the most uneducated and poor speaking people. If we put our best foot forward and present well it's more difficult to convince the masses we're bad people. So it does matter. It matters big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk
People Like This 
Old 03-04-2014, 12:42 AM   #93

Liked 3251 Times on 1669 Posts
Likes Given: 4891

I open carry when im at home watching TV sometimes..Makes me feel like a bada$$......
People Like This 
Old 03-04-2014, 12:42 AM   #94

Liked 2138 Times on 1172 Posts
Likes Given: 1387

Exactly! If the news is going to interview someone, it will be Jethro from the Beverly Hillbillies.
Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Last edited by Rick1967; 03-04-2014 at 12:45 AM.
People Like This 
Old 03-04-2014, 01:04 AM   #95
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22306 Times on 12476 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

ask yourselves this question, if the media is going to do an interview and anted gun owners to look like morons and inbred idiots, or some gun toting tactical mall ninja, who would they pick for those interviews?

with the media having their own agenda, they are always going to pick the least desireable of our group, to make all of us look bad. expecting themedia to play fair and to give us a fair cahnce at stating our position isn't going to happen any more that the liberal gun haters are going to give us a fair chance to state our case.

i have no problem with open carry in the least. but it's how it's done that does make a huge difference in how others percieve us as law abiding gun owners. the manner and demeanor are more important than the type of carry. some guy wearing a SWAT style tiedown holster and ten mags on hus belt and combat boots and clothing draws attention, just as the guy wearing double shoulder holsters will draw attention. yeah, these types are looking for attention, and yeah, IMO they are morons and not representative of many of us.
AIKIJUTSU Likes This 
Old 03-04-2014, 01:13 AM   #96

Liked 1101 Times on 659 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy36 View Post
But it does impact us, all of us. We're in a battle. People want to take away our rights. It does not help one bit when some douche parades around with multiple guns exposed. Sorry. It does not help our cause at all. It's cannon fodder for those that want restrictions. They take one look at the white trash guy or redneck and they assume we are all that way. It's ALWAYS this guy that finds himself on the news, speaking like he didn't get past the 3rd grade, babbling on about 'Merica'. I don't want this guy representing me. I want guys that are well spoken and clean cut and in suits. Educated looking and speaking people, because that is what is being used against us. It's what I call 'the lottery winner' syndrome. The only people you see on TV that win are the most uneducated and poor speaking people. If we put our best foot forward and present well it's more difficult to convince the masses we're bad people. So it does matter. It matters big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

It's not these idiots that are on TV making people think gun owners are horrible! It's these crazy F**KS and gangbangers that are terrifying people and being used against us. The mall ninjas and tacticool people are not the problem, of course they look ridiculous.

You can't fix stupid!

Old 03-04-2014, 01:21 AM   #97
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22306 Times on 12476 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
It's not these idiots that are on TV making people think gun owners are horrible! It's these crazy F**KS and gangbangers that are terrifying people and being used against us. The mall ninjas and tacticool people are not the problem, of course they look ridiculous.

You can't fix stupid!
well the only thing that will fix that problem is when they start enacting crime control, instead of gun control.

mentally unstable people are going to always exist and pop up from time to time and do violent acts upon others.

gun control laws are about controlling the citizens. they have no desire to deter criminal acts against the citizens. only a delusional idiot would believe gun control laws, restrictions and bans will deter crime. sadly, there are a bunch of delusional idiots who do believe that though!
People Like This 
Old 03-04-2014, 01:24 AM   #98
Proud to be an American
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1017 Times on 478 Posts
Likes Given: 521

I'm always astounded at how often this comes up, when in reality its only common sense. You're hunting, at the range or with other knuckle-dragging gun nuts oc np.
On the other hand you are in an environment where there are virtually no guns visible except yours then you might be an attention whore, I'm just saying
Oh and btw if I'm the bad guy I do shoot you first its only common sense!

Axxe55 I thought you went to bed five post back
Old 03-04-2014, 05:59 PM   #99
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1280 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

We are, and have been for decades, fighting not only for our 2A rights, but for the entire Bill of Rights. The important thing about the 2A is that when it disappears, there'll be nothing to stop the corrupt gov't from taking away the other 10. We need to make sure our public image is pristine, and to avoid making fools of ourselves trying to look like "Rambo" or the "Terminator". I wonder sometimes if the clowns who go strutting around with multiple OC guns, or who go strutting around and putting on a show are even on our side.
People Like This 
Old 03-04-2014, 06:24 PM   #100

Liked 2610 Times on 1483 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

IMHO, this OP speaks more to WM shoppers dressing shabbily,

and dressing overly casual in the extreme, in public, than it

addresses OC or 2A.

WHY is it that folks wear crap to Wal-Mart which they

wouldn't be caught dead in, anywhere else? Is there a

"poor taste" contest going on, which we weren't informed of???