Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   Suck It sarah brady (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/suck-sarah-brady-49854/)

JonM 10-15-2011 02:33 AM

Suck It sarah brady

good thing this father doesnt use trigger locks.

trip286 10-15-2011 04:27 AM

I'm smiling again. Punk got what he deserved. I wish the worst for him (the home invader of course).

fmj 10-15-2011 10:20 AM

NAHHH couldnt have been a well trained young man doing his duty as an older brother/young american...it had to be that evil assault rifle jumping up of its own accord and going on a shooting rampage against those poor, misunderstood people. :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, GOOD FOR THE YOUNG MAN!!! I should hope and pray my boys would do the same...i mean after all the time, money, powder and bullets i have spent with them on the range i should HOPE...but i would expect the scumbags to be DOA outta my boys!! ;)

The kid shoulda grabbed the 12 guage instead of that puny AR .223!!:D

unclebear 10-15-2011 11:12 AM

hell ya! I love it when bad people get it, he probably wasn't expecting anyone to armed inside the house, then boom as kicking with a clip. I can only hope he lives so he can go to prison and get beaten for the rest of his life in a small cell with bubba.

I can only hope that when I have kids they're as quick thinking as this kid is.

lonewolf101 10-15-2011 12:47 PM

lock my GUNS up I dont think so! I throw the lock away! no kids in my house so I dont need one.

trip286 10-15-2011 02:20 PM

I don't lock my guns up, and I have a curious 5 year old. They are within reach and so is the ammo.

It's called a belt. I apply it liberally, and I reapply it for better results. Like shampoo.

fmj 10-15-2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

It's called a belt. I apply it liberally, and I reapply it for better results. Like shampoo.
you evil, EVIL man you!! How dare you do such a thing to a poor innocent child!:rolleyes:

Truthfully, LMAO!!!!@"reapply for better results, like shampoo" amazing how ell it works.

Like i tell folks, my dad BEAT my @$$ on a daily basis...but i never took a beatin' i didnt earn. To this day (damn near 42 years old) i dont fear cops or courts...but i fear what the old man will do to me if i screw up....and hes been dead for nigh on 14 years!!!:eek:

trip286 10-15-2011 02:32 PM

Ha Ha! The way I figure it, if a belt was good enough for my Grandad, my Mom, me and my sister, then it's definitely good enough for my kid.

FaTmAn 10-15-2011 02:37 PM

I noticed that the news reporter couldnt resist calling the weapon a assault rifle. I can just see the dad getting into all sorts of troubles for not locking up his guns Somebody is going to rant and rave about those poor people who got shot.

I say this they got what they deserved. Bet they think twice before they try to break into a house again.

Teach your kids about weapons and take the mystery and fascination away from them teach them they are a weapon and a tool, that can be enjoyed in a safe shooting enviroment but can ultimatley save your life and a life of a loved one. Then who's going to need locks.

FaTmAn 10-15-2011 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286 (Post 601934)
Ha Ha! The way I figure it, if a belt was good enough for my Grandad, my Mom, me and my sister, then it's definitely good enough for my kid.

I still have bad dreams about some of the whoopings i use to get with belts. So i try to return the favor to my kids so they can feel what i felt. FEAR ME :D