Soo tired of waiting for my CCW!!!!
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    


Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Soo tired of waiting for my CCW!!!!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2013, 08:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
amandaloveszoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 139
Liked 56 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default Soo tired of waiting for my CCW!!!!

Blahhhh Tuesday will be a full 90 days of waiting!!! Thats supposed to be the max #! Come Wed morning you better believe i will be aggrivating someone!!


amandaloveszoe is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 06-21-2013, 09:04 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
sputnik1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Bluegrass state
Posts: 2,882
Liked 717 Times on 468 Posts
Likes Given: 1952

Default

A friend of mine applied in January and still doesn't have his. I took my class in April of 2010 and didn't receive mine until mid September 2010, I know how you feel.


__________________
Just passing through...

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

كافر
sputnik1988 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
amandaloveszoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 139
Liked 56 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnik1988
A friend of mine applied in January and still doesn't have his. I took my class in April of 2010 and didn't receive mine until mid September 2010, I know how you feel.
I know lots of people are having to wait and i said i would never write a thread about waiting but here i am. Guess this is helping with my patience practicing huh?
amandaloveszoe is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:31 PM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
purehavoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Not where I wanna be
Posts: 4,805
Liked 1151 Times on 747 Posts
Likes Given: 2041

Default

Took mine in early March got it back last week of May
__________________
Criminals Prefer Unarmerd Victims....


And Dictators Prefer Unarmed Citizens
purehavoc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:36 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,898
Liked 1069 Times on 718 Posts
Likes Given: 1626

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaloveszoe View Post
Blahhhh Tuesday will be a full 90 days of waiting!!! Thats supposed to be the max #! Come Wed morning you better believe i will be aggrivating someone!!
Great time to review all the various laws surrounding use of force and the awesome responsibilty we are entrusted with when we carry. I don't want to be one of Obama's "poster children" of mis-use of a CCW!!!m
johnr1943 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:47 PM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
amandaloveszoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 139
Liked 56 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnr1943

Great time to review all the various laws surrounding use of force and the awesome responsibilty we are entrusted with when we carry. I don't want to be one of Obama's "poster children" of mis-use of a CCW!!!m
Been there done that, been shooting 25 yrs, i always keep up w laws they r ever changing!
amandaloveszoe is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:48 PM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
amandaloveszoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 139
Liked 56 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc
Took mine in early March got it back last week of May
Dont rub it in. Took class in Jan!!
amandaloveszoe is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 10:26 PM   #8
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver,WA
Posts: 6,165
Liked 5012 Times on 2430 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Default

Been carrying daily for 17 years now... not 1 single LEO encounter involving my gun.

Probably would not have carried in the beginning until it arrived... but given the one time I did need it... I'd also never stop doing it for ANY reason.

Tack
Tackleberry1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 11:05 PM   #9
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
amandaloveszoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 139
Liked 56 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1
Been carrying daily for 17 years now... not 1 single LEO encounter involving my gun.

Probably would not have carried in the beginning until it arrived... but given the one time I did need it... I'd also never stop doing it for ANY reason.

Tack
Are you referring to you carrying before ccw and needed it?
amandaloveszoe is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 11:09 PM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver,WA
Posts: 6,165
Liked 5012 Times on 2430 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaloveszoe View Post
Are you referring to you carrying before ccw and needed it?
No... it was after, I was legal, and the mere presence of the gun did the trick. In fact, I did not even fully draw it. Grabbing it and shouting HALT was enough to send the Goblins scurrying away.

I simply meant that 17 years ago... I thought I needed "permission"... and now, I don't.

Tack


Tackleberry1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Waiting, waiting, waiting list... sweeper22 AR-15 Discussion 1 05-07-2013 09:14 PM
Do ya get tired? locutus Legal and Activism 28 02-06-2013 03:07 PM
tired of it. Zamzow Semi-Auto Handguns 10 04-19-2012 01:29 AM
I got tired of waiting Dillinger 1911 Forum 59 09-14-2010 06:31 PM



Newest Threads