Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   Soo tired of waiting for my CCW!!!! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/soo-tired-waiting-my-ccw-92650/)

amandaloveszoe 06-21-2013 08:47 PM

Soo tired of waiting for my CCW!!!!
 
Blahhhh Tuesday will be a full 90 days of waiting!!! Thats supposed to be the max #! Come Wed morning you better believe i will be aggrivating someone!!

sputnik1988 06-21-2013 09:04 PM

A friend of mine applied in January and still doesn't have his. I took my class in April of 2010 and didn't receive mine until mid September 2010, I know how you feel.

amandaloveszoe 06-21-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sputnik1988
A friend of mine applied in January and still doesn't have his. I took my class in April of 2010 and didn't receive mine until mid September 2010, I know how you feel.

I know lots of people are having to wait and i said i would never write a thread about waiting but here i am. Guess this is helping with my patience practicing huh?

purehavoc 06-21-2013 09:31 PM

Took mine in early March got it back last week of May

johnr1943 06-21-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amandaloveszoe (Post 1282710)
Blahhhh Tuesday will be a full 90 days of waiting!!! Thats supposed to be the max #! Come Wed morning you better believe i will be aggrivating someone!!

Great time to review all the various laws surrounding use of force and the awesome responsibilty we are entrusted with when we carry. I don't want to be one of Obama's "poster children" of mis-use of a CCW!!!m:)

amandaloveszoe 06-21-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnr1943

Great time to review all the various laws surrounding use of force and the awesome responsibilty we are entrusted with when we carry. I don't want to be one of Obama's "poster children" of mis-use of a CCW!!!m:)

Been there done that, been shooting 25 yrs, i always keep up w laws they r ever changing! :)

amandaloveszoe 06-21-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purehavoc
Took mine in early March got it back last week of May

Dont rub it in. Took class in Jan!!

Tackleberry1 06-21-2013 10:26 PM

Been carrying daily for 17 years now... not 1 single LEO encounter involving my gun.

Probably would not have carried in the beginning until it arrived... but given the one time I did need it... I'd also never stop doing it for ANY reason.

Tack

amandaloveszoe 06-21-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tackleberry1
Been carrying daily for 17 years now... not 1 single LEO encounter involving my gun.

Probably would not have carried in the beginning until it arrived... but given the one time I did need it... I'd also never stop doing it for ANY reason.

Tack

Are you referring to you carrying before ccw and needed it?

Tackleberry1 06-21-2013 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amandaloveszoe (Post 1282849)
Are you referring to you carrying before ccw and needed it?

No... it was after, I was legal, and the mere presence of the gun did the trick. In fact, I did not even fully draw it. Grabbing it and shouting HALT was enough to send the Goblins scurrying away.

I simply meant that 17 years ago... I thought I needed "permission"... and now, I don't.

Tack


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:13 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.