Sling Backpacks are cheap and tactical - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Sling Backpacks are cheap and tactical

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 04:40 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

I ended up getting the monsoon from maxpedition (GMS tactical has them on sale with free shipping). I couldn't be happier with mine. It keeps my firearm of choosing well hidden and at the ready at the same time. Easy to get to with my right hand just sliding down and inconspicuously unzipping my goody compartment.

I carry it often and it holds way more than I expected.

Old 04-20-2010, 04:45 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
I ended up getting the monsoon from maxpedition (GMS tactical has them on sale with free shipping). I couldn't be happier with mine. It keeps my firearm of choosing well hidden and at the ready at the same time. Easy to get to with my right hand just sliding down and inconspicuously unzipping my goody compartment.

I carry it often and it holds way more than I expected.
do you have a link for this monsoon? i find one on a 5.11 website that's pretty niice...

5.11 Tactical

it's based off the one in the new splinter cell conviction game and it seems pretty handy...watch the video for it near the bottom of the page...you can putt body armor plates in it lol

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."

"When guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns"

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” - Sigmund Freud

"The 2nd Amendment...Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them!"

Old 04-20-2010, 05:05 AM   #23

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Maxpedition Monsoon ™ Gearslinger PLUS FREE SHIPPING!

Here ya go.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:33 AM   #24

i like that one and the lunada...i wanna get both...but i also like that 5.11 tactical one on the link i posted...the gearslinger ones look great for camping hiking, shooting range...outdoorsy stuff...but the 5.11 one is great for everyday going out stuff lol

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."

"When guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns"

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” - Sigmund Freud

"The 2nd Amendment...Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them!"