Show us your Open Carry rigs! - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Show us your Open Carry rigs!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2013, 03:05 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Rick1967's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Clifton,Colorado
Posts: 4,382
Liked 2018 Times on 1112 Posts
Likes Given: 1349

Default

I normally carry concealed. But if I was going to open carry this would be my favorite.

dsc00825.jpg  
__________________

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Rick1967 is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:18 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
304inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 251
Liked 81 Times on 56 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by towboater View Post
But I usually carry in this.
What happened towboater, you get runned out of Kentucky?
Haven't been on in awhile just wondering why change it?
Mine used to be Bear304inc, then switched phones and forgot damn password. There goes my all important post count....lol
__________________
304inc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:22 AM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,716
Liked 3727 Times on 2284 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 304inc
What happened towboater, you get runned out of Kentucky? Haven't been on in awhile just wondering why change it? Mine used to be Bear304inc, then switched phones and forgot damn password. There goes my all important post count....lol
I bet NOTDKU could fix it for you.
__________________

Always have clean socks.

JW357 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:23 AM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
towboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Somewares,Ky
Posts: 3,587
Liked 1726 Times on 897 Posts
Likes Given: 3651

Default

I aint changed. Check join date. Ya must be thinking about kytowboater. He is still on here too.

__________________
towboater is offline  
DrumJunkie Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:25 AM   #25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
304inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 251
Liked 81 Times on 56 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by towboater View Post
I aint changed. Ya must be thinking about kytowboater. He is still on here too.
What are the odds? Two gun toting towboaters? Cool.
__________________
304inc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:26 AM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,716
Liked 3727 Times on 2284 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by towboater
I aint changed. Check join date. Ya must be thinking about kytowboater. He is still on here too.
That's weird. I was actually thinking you changed your name too.

Crazy small world.
__________________

Always have clean socks.

JW357 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:26 AM   #27
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Toledo oh
Posts: 314
Liked 85 Times on 69 Posts
Likes Given: 182

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick1967 View Post
I normally carry concealed. But if I was going to open carry this would be my favorite.
Now that would be an awsome carry gun.
__________________
  • Respect
  • Honor
  • Honesty
  • Courage
  • Loyalty
  • Rectitude
  • Benevolence
  • TRUST
Guns Owned

Para USA 1911 EXPERT .45ACP - sold

Sig Sauer P238 .380ACP - sold

Glock 23 Gen 3 .40 S&W

For reviews on various products check out my youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hellfire198362

CCW map

http://www.handgunlaw.us/LicMaps/ccwmap.php
jeffkaiser1989 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:35 AM   #28
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
304inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 251
Liked 81 Times on 56 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW357 View Post

I bet NOTDKU could fix it for you.
Just joking about the post count. I've seen some real a$$clowns with a tons of post,, giving the impression they were knowledgeable,, but typing doesn't exactly mean you should take anybodies word as gospel. Thanks though Jdub
__________________
304inc is offline  
DrumJunkie Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:45 AM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,716
Liked 3727 Times on 2284 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 304inc
Just joking about the post count. I've seen some real a$$clowns with a tons of post,, giving the impression they were knowledgeable,, but typing doesn't exactly mean you should take anybodies word as gospel. Thanks though Jdub
Yeah, I know. Just figured I'd offer a suggestion. Mostly because there may be some people that know you as the previous name, and it carries a reputation with it.

Unless you're trying to re-invent yourself. o.O
__________________

Always have clean socks.

JW357 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 04:00 AM   #30
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
304inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 251
Liked 81 Times on 56 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW357 View Post

Yeah, I know. Just figured I'd offer a suggestion. Mostly because there may be some people that know you as the previous name, and it carries a reputation with it.

Unless you're trying to re-invent yourself. o.O
Appreciate it, was Bear304inc, now just 304inc. Just between us two if you added @Gmail my old name was my email address,figured not such a good idea and the new one doesn't bother me. I'm no expert in anything just know alil about alot. And post questions/ suggestions when I can help.
__________________
304inc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Concealed carry rigs and my concerns at work genesaika Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection 34 09-16-2013 07:10 PM
2A Amicus brief on HB2 / Open Carry Case - Forming MS Carry. StogieC Mississippi Gun Forum 1 07-26-2013 11:42 PM
A open carry and concealed carry holster review jeffkaiser1989 Firearm Accessories & Gear 0 07-23-2013 03:49 PM
looking to buy an everday carry pistol for open carry MTHunter Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection 20 06-04-2013 12:19 AM
Difference between open carry and concealed carry ineverFTF Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection 8 08-31-2012 07:11 PM